Thread: Toshiba Satellite A215 ATI driver for XP

Toshiba Satellite A215 ATI driver for XP

I have a Toshiba Satellite A215-S7413 laptop which is a great laptop to have. I tried to install windows XP operating system for my laptop, but I there was a problem, i was unable to find the driver ATI rs690m for the windows XP. So i need to have this driver for my laptop which runs on windows xp and please help me to find it and also give some information on it. thanking in advance.
    Last edited by Gunwant; 10-04-2010 at 04:37 PM.

Re: Satellite A215-S7413 ATI rs690m driver for XP

I think to have any of the driver for the toshiba satellite series laptop you need to visit the official website of the Toshiba and ther you can find the best drivers for your laptop in respect to your laptop. So just go on the website and there you need to go on the driver section and in that you have to select your laptop model, after selecting you will get all the required drivers for your laptop.

I tried to find the driver and i think i got some information on this driver in respect to your laptop and youe operating system i.e windows xp. You can check out the information about this driver for your laptop that it can support to your laptop or not and also you can check out the update for your display driver.
    ATI driver

Just check out and you can have the idea for the driver.

As you have stated that you wanted to have the driver of ATI, i can say that the laptop which you, it don't have the driver for the same. So if you want then you need to wait for the driver that can be released by the toshiba people for your laptop model. I have seen for the same on the toshiba's official website, you can also check it out by going on the site.

Re: Toshiba Satellite A215 ATI driver for XP

I think the best way to get the driver for your laptop is that you need to go on the internet and there you can search for the driver, if it is available then the result will show up the driver and from there you can download it for free. And also there are some of the software which are used to get the information of the drivers from your system and it will also provide you the information on the updates. I use Driver Detective and you can also use this.

The model which you have specified for your toshiba laptop is listed on the Toshiba's website but i have seen that they don't list any of the ATI video drivers for your Operating System. The laptops must use a specific driver from the laptop maker if you use some generic drivers then it will fail to install. I can suggest you that either you contact the Toshiba tech support and inquire about the driver for your laptop. Hope this helps you out to some extent.

sep.dr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gunwant View Post
    I have a Toshiba Satellite A215-S7413 laptop which is a great laptop to have. I tried to install windows XP operating system for my laptop, but I there was a problem, i was unable to find the driver ATI rs690m for the windows XP. So i need to have this driver for my laptop which runs on windows xp and please help me to find it and also give some information on it. thanking in advance.
    I did a little research for you, and I found a site that can help. You can use the following link.
    Toshiba Satellite A215 Drivers

Easy Come.