Thread: Toll free using Skype

Toll free using Skype

As I have clearly stated in the title that I am searching for the toll free number using Skype. To be more precise I want to know is there anyone who has tried using the Skype for the toll free number in US. I am asking this because I am a resident of US and I need information related to. If anyone has any related information then please let me know about that.

Re: Toll free using Skype

The area code for Arizona 602 but the problem is that it is not toll free. But this will allow you to use the Skype using the normal Skype rate for the outgoing calls. You must consider that for calling from Skype you will need to dial the country for that and I think that it is (1) and after you can enter the number. For your information toll free number are : 1-800, 1-888, 1-877, 1-866, 1-855, 1-844, 1-833, 1-822.

I hope I am wrong but after several searches blogs I can find no answers to my question. I see that skype is on iphone, is there for mobile phones running Android? I have an htc magic G2 SFR and I use skype on my computer but I would like to install it on my HTC. Is this possible? Thank you in advance if you can help to provide the solution for this problem.

Skype application for iPhone new version allows you to place calls in high quality, while allowing it to run in background of other applications. Basically this means that you can accept Skype calls while other applications are running, even if your iPhone is locked! Thus, you can continue a telephone conversation on Skype, while viewing your photos at the same time as your favorite series is paused. We have also updated the GUI application so it can be compatible with the display Retina of the iPhone 4.

At Skype we are also convinced that improving call quality and better availability (which is obtained through an application able to handle multitasking and / or make calls over 3G) necessarily lead to that all Call our users spend more often and longer. We also believe that the mobile world is experiencing a period of significant change, evidenced by the fact that some operators such as starting to move to tiered pricing models.

The new version of Skype for iPhone features an improved version of the indicator of call quality that will help you choose the most appropriate time to make a phone call. We also made sure that the application starts up even faster, and have developed a shortcut to the keypad from the home screen. And all this of course to make your Skype experience even more enjoyable.

If your company uses Skype, then you will love Skype Manager. Skype Manager allows central management of Skype in your business: to create accounts for your employees, they allocate Skype Credit or assign features such as voicemail and call forwarding that they can use at their discretion. All your employees can continue to use Skype's basic features such as instant messaging and file transfer.