Thread: Anyone have a RealTek RTL8201BL driver?

Anyone have a RealTek RTL8201BL driver?

I am thinking of buying the PCI modem, but the problem is that I am not able to find driver that works anywhere. I am not having system disk when I have purchased it. According to me this for FIC K7M socket, it is some years old and I think this is giving problem. I am thinking of buying the PCI modem it will definitely work. I am just hoping for this. It will be better if anyone can provide me RealTek RTL8201BL driver.

Re: Anyone have a RealTek RTL8201BL driver?

Just make one thing clear that are you talking about the onboard modem chip or something else. In any of the case there got be drivers for this because driver sound familiar to me. You can search for the driver on it official site. Currently I am having two PCI 56K they normally get pulled for the wireless N or for the gigabit network card. You just need to make sure for one that thing whatever the modem you it must compatible with your operating system.

It is now more than an hour I am looking for my hopelessly driver controller network. My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-HR-9-K8NF. The driver that I download Realtek RTL8201 and is impossible to find. Please help me, send me a link. My operating system is windows XP and the browser is Firefox. I will be waiting for the related reply.

My galley for a very long time I am looking for a driver for network card realtek RTL8201, no way to find it, one I find I put out my hat, I am a tailors research found. Could you give us stp information corresponding to the ID of the device instance? To do this right click on the line Ethernet controller in Device Manager, select Properties and then click on the Details tab. That is your Windows XP operating system?

I also have a Realtek RTL8201 NIC cl / cp, but I find the drivers galley. For my part when I go into device manager, there is a yellow exclamation point on "Other Devices" I develop the devices and is "802.11 bg WLAN" which is marked with a yellow question mark. When I right click it> properties> details I get this: "USB \ VID_15A9 & PID_0004 \ 5 & & 0 & 9 1877BA9D" So, I had over WiFi on my computer! Note that I am under Windows XP. Hope you can help me. Thank you in advance.

I downloaded the drivers from the site of the manufacturer of the motherboard asus in this case), but it did not work? I download from the site of the manufacturer of computer system.This does not work either but this message. This does not correspond at all to the address on my network which is the type 192.168.0.X I manually force the IP address 192.168.0.15 (DHCP range between 192.168.0.10 and 192.168.0.40) I put netmask 255.255.255.0 I put the address of my gateway (my freebox) I leave it in the car dns not work I force the dns, but then also it is not working.

I think that the network card could be a problem. I have a Live CD of Ubuntu and it worked immediately, with no connection to the Net. So the network card works. I return to thinking that the driver of the NIC that is poorly recognized by XP. But I said, no point interrogation in device manager), everything seems to be well recognized? The chipset is a Realtek RTL8201BL and despite a lot of time spent on the Net, this driver seems integrated into packages "3 in 1 or 4 in 1" but impossible to find "alone" The motherboard is an ASUS A7N8X-VM / S, chipset Nvidia nForce2 MCP. Thank you to those who can give me an idea or a link to the Realtek network chipset RTL8201BL