Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Throttle - is a tool for all that allows you to modify your modem settings to increase internet performance

Windows Software

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2010

Throttle - is a tool for all that allows you to modify your modem settings to increase internet performance

Throttle - Throttle is a tool for all that allows you to modify your modem settings to increase internet performance up to 200% or higher!! No modifications to your hardware are made and all adjustments and settings are done in an easy to use interface.

Old 23-04-2011

Re: Throttle - is a tool for all that allows you to modify your modem settings to increase internet performance

As per me it is the band width limiter for Mozilla Firefox and I am sure that it will assist many users to control the bandwidth if they think that it is unnecessarily being used. According to me it is beneficial because I am using the same from last free months and it is really doing well for myself.
Closed Thread

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,