Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-08-2010

Sync Motorola Droid Calendar with the Outlook Calendar

Hello,
I have a Motorola droid phone and I frequently use motorola droid calendar. Now I wanted to know who can I sync motorola droid calendar with outlook calendar. I had tried once but did not quite knew how to do it exactly. So, if any one know how I can sync my motorola droid calendar with outlook calendar please post back. Thank you for your help in advance.
Old 25-08-2010

Re: Sync Motorola Droid Calendar with the Outlook Calendar

Fortunately, Google has made the process of synchronizing your phone with your Outlook calendar Droid easy.

Here are the steps:
- Download Google Calendar Sync
- Install & Run
- Enter your Gmail account information
- Select Sync synchronization intervals and 2-way set
- Save
- The synchronization starts
- When synchronization is complete - Check your calendar events are now in your Gmail account (top right, click on Calendar)
- On your Droid - Go to settings
- Account Settings & Sync
- Select your Gmail
- Make sure the box next to "Sync Calendar" is checked
- To update all - Menu> Sync

Just do this and all the data will be synchronized.
Old 25-08-2010

I ticked all the boxes and sync, but some of my data or apps or contacts can not be accessed? Do you know why only some of my calendar apps came and not all? Also, I can not access some of the data. Please help me with this. thank you.
Old 25-08-2010

I just followed steps listed above and literally 3 minutes my Outlook calendar has been fully updated on my Droid. The great thing about using this system is that you can update your calendar on any of your three sites: Droid, Gmail, Outlook, and they are all synchronized. Thank you for the help.
Old 25-08-2010

I have all the same configuration as described above, but I have a weird error that keeps happening. When I create an event on my Droid, it will sync with Google Calendar and Outlook fine, but it creates an event invitation with me as a participant. The event is also provisional in Outlook and I am unable to change. Contrast - If I create an event in Outlook or Gmail is fine sync with my Droid and all three units (Droid, Outlook and Gmail) will have the same calendar event that isn't an invitation. It seems that when I create an event on my Droid creates an invitation to the meeting instead of an event / appointment. Does any have this problem?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,