Thread: software for hacking password

software for hacking password

I have a personal computer to which i have secured with password so that it can not be accessed by the others and used to change my PC's password at regular interval . But I do not remember the recent password which I entered. I want to know is there any software to hack the password. If yes please let me know or anybody have any idea how to open the windows without password?

re: software for hacking password

I will suggest u not to change your password again and again it makes you confused to remember different password. If u forget your password than there is only one way to recover these type problem just do one thing reboot your computer or just install a new operating system. you can download the password hacking software from different websites using such software u will be able to hack your password.
    Last edited by Eric B; 25-08-2010 at 04:53 PM.

this type problem can be tackled only by using some hacking software which are available on the registered websites of the particular software preparing companies. An another way of hacking password can be achieved by using Hash function. Hash function is a program which determine the password into fixed length string. This program will generate a new key to you by using which you can access the desired site.

The problem you have is not a big problem it can be achieved by using some software but the software's are used to open the email id passwords.your problem is different (it is OS related problem) you have forget your PC's password. you may have got a boot able cd of your operating system(windows) by using that u can reboot your PC.After this you will sort out your problem.

Actually I don't know how to boot the PC. My father was using this PC earlier, now I'm using it my friend advised me to format the PC but by formatting it I loss all my data which I have I want to open it without loosing my data please tell me how to boot the PC and I don't have the boot able cd is it available in the market?
    Last edited by Sparrow; 25-08-2010 at 05:32 PM.

Booting is used to run the tools such as Memory testing program and password recovery tools.It can be done only by using boot able CD's and DVD's. And these CD's are easily available in the market or to the vendors who are selling the microsofts product. You need this CD and DVD if you want to reinstall windows or want to repair start up tools or recovery console.when you boot from a CD means you are running a small window operating system installed on the CD.

buaini Guest

Re: software for hacking password

Thare are many ways to remove the lost password,like login as safe mode,command prompt or reset disk.If you have to use a program to remove the password,Windows Password Key is a best choice.

Vishal2701 Guest

Hi,
    I think i have a solution of ur prblm. Just switch on ur PC and during startup press "F8" and a startup options will appears infront of u. Just go to top and press safe mode and press enter. Wait for some times and choose the administrator option and ur desktop appears in old classic style. Now, go to control panel and remove ur password from user accounts options and restart ur computer.

I will recommend you to use OphCrack. It is the best disc I found in case you forget your password. This tool can decrypt the Windows password and provide you to access the same. This software uses the various alphanumeric tables to decrypt the passwords. Point of application software, the SAM (Security Access Manager), in the user information such as login name and password are stored as hashes.