Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-08-2010

How to access Windows driver routines from C# application

Could any one tell me if i write an application in C# or .Net , can i use Windows API s like createfile , readfile , Iocontrol to access my Windows driver routines ?
Thanks
Rexlin
Old 25-08-2010

Re: How to access Windows driver routines from C# application

The Windows Driver Kit should help you. The WDK is a fully integrated driver development system that contains the Windows Driver Device Kit (DDK) and tests for stability and reliability of Windows drivers, including the following:
  • Windows Driver Foundation (WDF) simplifies the development and support of Windows drivers.
  • Header file refactoring (Windows Vista and later versions) reduces header file complexity by providing a simpler directory structure, eliminating declaration conflicts, and using a single set of header files for all supported Windows versions.

More information here.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,