Thread: Apple/Mac Version of the software

Apple/Mac Version of the software

I had just finish getting my Mac Desktop system and I am planing to download some software for this. I am looking for some software which can help me to start with Mac and will help me also choose some better option of site. I am new to Mac OS and then you got a impressive collection of free software. I am looking for regulars software which can later convince me to work better on mac.

Re: Apple/Mac Version of the software

There are tons of software for that and if you search for best Mac software and you will fine plenty of them on the base of different categories. LiveQuartz is one of the tool from that. It is a image editor and it to comes with filters which use technology of CoreImage in Mac OS X Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard. Access is very simple and they can add, combine or remove before applying the changes.

For media player support the best one for that is VLC media player. VLC media player allows playback of most video files, audio, subtitles without installing additional codecs, but also DVDs and audio CDs. It is best one I found in case of converting and encoding also. It allows playback of network streams offering the opportunity to access TV channels and Radio FreeBox Box.

Handbrake is a nice option for this. If you have multimedia devices such as iPod, iPhone or consoles like the PS3 require re-encoding videos so they are legible. To fulfill this task, Handbrake is the best solution. This software can generate MP4 and MKV files from a DVD, a DVD from files on your hard drive or video files, particularly to devices like the iPod, iPhone, or AppleTV, but also for advanced users in resolutions or formats more personalized.

GimmeSomeTune is a nice audio manager and it recovers instantly album art and lyrics of an audio track being played on iTunes. Fully customizable, it will even display the song information and the words obtained through transparent windows and discreet. The images can be integrated on the ID3 tags or be stored in a separate file. It is nice for audio editing and other support.

If you have multimedia as your prime need then you must go for Vox. It is a music player equally minimalist performance. Behind the simple appearance hides a powerful application, use and full of small children convenient features. Simply select a song, it will load detecting securities in the same folder and automatically insert into a playlist. It will fully support files Flac, Ogg Vorbis, Musepack, Monkey's Audio, MP3, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV, IT, MOD, etc.

If you are looking for a office suite for your system then you must go for NeoOffice. Even if the free office suite now has a true native version, the NeoOffice project nevertheless continues to be developed. The suite is based on OpenOffice.org 3.0 and, like its big sister, a complete suite of office tools effective and compatible with file formats of Microsoft Office.