Thread: How to burn MAC OS X from Windows 7?

How to burn MAC OS X from Windows 7?

I am using the Windows 7 with the desktop computer of mine and wanted to make the DVD for the MAC. I just wanted to burn the Mac OS X from the Windows 7 environment. Is there any tools available that will perform the same and make the program to create the Mac DVD on the Windows 7? If it is available then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to burn MAC OS X from Windows 7?

I will advise you to use the TransMac which is nice utility tool that burn the .dmg file onto to the CD in the Windows 7 environment. But before that you have to download the .dmg file that is having the image of the Mac OS X and then install the TransMac to perform the same which you are looking for. Hope this will help you.

I think the application which you are looking for is "MagicISO" which is nice utility that performs the creation of the Mac OS X on the Windows 7 environment. I have used this utility and let me tell you that this in nice utility and having easy interface to perform the operation. So try this out and see whether it is working for you or nor.

I have gone through the use of the TransMac and let me tell you that this is the only tools which can create the bootable file for the Mac from the Windows 7. I have used it and liked it most if you can then also try this out and see whether it is working for you or not. I hope you will also like to use the TransMac.

I have searched regarding the query of yours and come up with the tow post on this forum which is having the same discussion which you are looking for . If you wanted to know about the same then just go through the below given link which help you for the query of yours
    How to burn dmg image on PC??
    Burning DVD on Windows PC for MAC