Thread: Hyper V - Cannot connect to Virtual Machines Error: An authentication error had occurred (Code: 0x507)

Hyper V - Cannot connect to Virtual Machines Error: An authentication error had occurred (Code: 0x507)

I can no longer raise Hyper-V. Basically I wanted to promote my server 2003 domain controller, except that I noticed that Hyper-V. was not working. After some research I saw that it was not advisable. So I removed the server as a domain controller, but Hyper-V does not reconnect. Plea help that my Hyper V - cannot connect to Virtual Machines Error: An authentication error had occurred (Code: 0x507).

Re: Hyper V - Cannot connect to Virtual Machines Error: An authentication error had occurred (Code: 0x507)

For this, after all operating configurations of virtual machines (application installation, configuration for VDI ...), open the administrative console Hyper-V. Right click on the target virtual machine and select " Snapshot ". The snapshot creates a snapshot of the state (configuration, memory ...) of the virtual machine at any given time. In the central panel below, right-click snapshot just created and rename it " RDV_Rollback ".

Re: Hyper V - Cannot connect to Virtual Machines Error: An authentication error had occurred (Code: 0x507)

You are forced to use the name for the mechanism RDV_Rollback Automatic Server Virtualization Host Remote Desktop works. Thus in practice, once the user has completed his operations and he will be disconnected from the remote desktop session, the Remote Desktop Virtualization Host Server will apply the snapshot to the virtual machine back in its natural state before the connection user.

t is possible to automate all configuration tasks of the operating system of the virtual machine using a script created by Microsoft teams. You must still install the OS on the domain, install the various security updates, and import the server certificate Remote Desktop Web Access. The first optimization step is to use a script to simply make the tasks would be done through a GUI like the wizard to create a virtual machine Hyper-V. Team Remote Desktop has made available a script to create a virtual machine for VDI.

This new console ( VirtualMachineViewer.exe ) which succeeds the VMRC Virtual Server R2 is now using a new authentication protocol ( CredSSP ) which is not enabled on Windows XP naively .SCVMM console (Virtual Machine Viewer ) and the Active X control of self-service portal using two methods of connection :

* With the " computer " that connects directly to the virtual machine
    * Host mode , which accesses the virtual machine via the Host.

When the host server is domain member , it must have access to the DC before priming . When the field is not available, VMs do not start because the service Hyper-V does not find the SPN in Active Directory . Two possible solutions: Make the host server autonomous, ie . Non- domain member , it weighs slightly management , since we manage local accounts.