Thread: Kaspersky Internet security 2011 11.0.1.400 is not functioning well

Kaspersky Internet security 2011 11.0.1.400 is not functioning well

I use a desktop and the problem that I have been facing with Kaspersky Internet security 2011 11.0.1.400. The problem is that when I preview some pictures the system gets freeze. I have no idea what could have been the issue? Please do help me out so that I can make the changes that is needed. It will be better to get the things to be sorted. Hope to get a desired solution. I use Windows 7.

Re: Kaspersky Internet security 2011 11.0.1.400 is not functioning well

You need to make a repair in order to get the issue to be sorted. Do process which will be better for you. It is needed and essential to get the thing to be processed. There is another way through which you can make the desired thing to be worked all you need to do is to remove the application that is been installed and then function which will be better. So do look out and function which will be proper.

There is another way through which you can make the desired thing to be processed and function well. It will be better for you to get the thing process and work well. All you need to do is to check out that is by reinstalling the application and then process well. It would be better for you. So check out for the same and then make the issue to be processed as needed. It will be better for you and function.

It would be that the system been affected by the threat and it is leading the application. It could be that the the threat is affecting the system well. In order to work well it is necessary that you do process for the thing which will be better for you and get the desired thing which will be better for you and function that is needed. So do look and process which will be better for you and get it worked.

I would suggest you to get the installation done under safe mode of the system and then check out for the same. It will be better for you. this is because safe mode do not have much of the embedded features and application to be processed. It will be better for you and get the things to be functioned. Hope to get the desired that is needed. So do look out which will be better for you.