Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Best Defragmentation Software Diskeeper or Perfect Disk?

Windows Software

Old 20-08-2010

Best Defragmentation Software Diskeeper or Perfect Disk?

I use a desktop and the thing is that I want to know which is the best Disk Defragmentation software. It would be better if you can help me out for the same. I have no idea for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the desired change as needed. It will be better and if you can suggest me between Diskeeper or Perfect Disk to go. Please help. Hope to get a desired solution which will help.

Old 20-08-2010

Re: Best Defragmentation Software Diskeeper or Perfect Disk?

I would suggest you to go for Diskeeper as it do not uses different GUI/program. So do work out for the same which will be better and you can then make the desired change to be processed. Do work out for the same that will be helpful for you. All you need to do is to check and then process as required. Do look out and then make the desired change which will be helpful.
Old 20-08-2010

You should go for Diskeeper application as has the most desired thing that is need, Do look out for you. It constantly runs behind the background and so it will be essential. SO do look out for the same and then make the desired thing to be worked. It will really let you to a better conclusion. So check for the thing and the process well as needed.
Old 20-08-2010

Perfect disk is also good application tool that will be beneficial and help for you to get the things work. So I hope this will be better for you and then make the desired thing to be processed. It will be better for you. You need to install the application under safe mode and then check hence forth. So check for it and then go for. Disagree with the same. so do look out and then make the change to be functioned.
Old 24-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poushali View Post
I use a desktop and the thing is that I want to know which is the best Disk Defragmentation software. It would be better if you can help me out for the same. I have no idea for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the desired change as needed. It will be better and if you can suggest me between Diskeeper or Perfect Disk to go. Please help. Hope to get a desired solution which will help.
I recently used Diskeeper (2010) to defrag a pretty messy HDD which was almost filled and heavily fragmented, it did a great job with less than the free space usually needed and ran very smoothly in the background. I would definitely recommend it. You could evaluate the trial versions of both and see for yourself which suits you.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,