Thread: How to change Product key of Office Professional 2010 beta

How to change Product key of Office Professional 2010 beta

I am using Windows XP operating system on my computer system and i want5 to know that is it possible to change the Product Key of Office Professional 2010 beta. Actually i have recently installed an Office Professional 2010 beta on my system but i just thought to change its product key as i have forgot an original one. But anyway, It has been installed already but i know that i would be needing it at any time when i'll reinstall it again.

Re: How to change Product key of Office Professional 2010 beta

If you have bought a new genuine copy of the Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Beta then i guess you must be getting offers for updating your version with the full version so that you can enjoy the all the features of an office on your office version. You may go to the Help menu of your office where you can find out the procedure to activate your office 2010.

When you install it, you run the exe. It will ask you to enter the key and if you're logged in, you see: Then it will ask you to enter the key and if you're logged in, you see:"Wait for the validation". It is very fast so inconspicuous It Is very quick so Inconspicuous. Office is then validated. Office IS THEN validated. This can be checked by opening an Office application: This can Be Checked year by opening Office applications: "File" and then in the left column "Help" File "And Then the left column in the" Help "You read right: "Product activated"

Yes. I confirm that if there was not activated during the installation, I confirm That if There Was not activated DURING installation, Each program offers an activation opening an application Each program offers year activation opening year implementation Office. Office. If it does not, an activation will be required of all his If It Does not, Will Be Year activation required of all Loved after a certain number of days (60 I think?) after a certain number of days (60 I think?)