Thread: Windows Media Player 12 Video Library Empty

Windows Media Player 12 Video Library Empty

I am having certain problem with Windows Media player 12. I am using this media player which I had downloaded the same from Microsoft site. Now when I add different videos to the library it not showing up properly. The video folder is not properly located also. I also not able to rebuild the library for the same. Does anyone face such issue. If yes then what is the fix for this.

Re: Windows Media Player 12 Video Library Empty

The video folder usually stays on the hard drive of your system. For that right click on the video which is added in the list of Windows Media player and then click on Manage Video. Then for setting up the folder go to Tools and then click on option. Then go to Library and then click on add video which are located in the picture library. Then give ok and restart the application.

You can try restoring the library of Windows Media player. That will possibly help you out to fix the issue. For that click on Tools and then go to Advance. Then go to Restore Media Library. If still that does not fix the issue then you can create a new account for that and then do this settings. This works most of the time in Windows. Or else you any other media player.

Windows Media Player is a full application with a lot of features, such as playing multimedia files in almost all existing formats, and managing the library of such files. All these options have Windows Media Player is among the most used applications. Sometimes Windows Media Player does not work due to the elimination or relocation of the necessary files, and it must therefore install the application again.

Yes most of the time re-installing the same can fix your matter out. For that click on Start > Run and then type Rundll32.exe setupapi, InstallHinfSection InstallWMP64 132 c: \ windows \ inf \ mplayer2.inf . The C is the primary drive of windows. After that, the computer will ask for the CD installation Operating system and when this process finishes, it will restart the system.

One among the most important features of the Windows operating system in any version, is the large amount of applications available, such as browsing the network and the production and playback of multimedia elements. You can try out some of the plugins for your issue. If Media player is not able to perform a function then you can use that application in place of that.

Windows Media Player is an application for the Windows operating system that performs the function of playing multimedia files. This application has now evolved into being a powerful media player that offers flexibility and variety of multimedia files with a simple interface that allows management of various file libraries and also gives us the ability to manage devices for carrying out multimedia content in various external storage devices. I think your video library is corrupted. Build a new one.