Thread: Microsoft Communicator for Mac

Microsoft Communicator for Mac

I am running the Mac OSX in my desktop computer. I have been through the Microsoft Office Communicator and wanted to install it into the system of mine. As i know that the Windows Operating System support the Communicator but having no idea whether the Mac OS support the same or not. If you are having the knowledge about the same then please let me know the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Microsoft Communicator for Mac

As per my knowledge you can easily use the Office Communicator in to the Macintosh Operating system as it is compatible with the same. I am using the Microsoft Office Communicator with the Mac OS and having issue with the same. Just download the copy which is having compatibility with the Mac and enjoy the same.

Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 enables you to streamline communications using the devices and applications that you use most. With rich presence awareness, software-powered voice capabilities, enterprise-class instant messaging (IM), and multi-party audio and video conferencing, you can connect and collaborate from any location using an Internet connection. Closely integrated with the Microsoft Office system, Office Communicator 2007 provides streamlined communications within Office applications such as Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, Microsoft Office SharePoint sites, and others.
    Check out the link for downloading the MS OCS

I have installed the Microsoft Office Communicator into the system of mine from the link provided by you and working and having issue with the same. But having one more query and just wanted to know about the same. Whether it is possible to connect the same with the help of the Cloud or not. If possible then give me the help for this also.

As per my knowledge it is only possible with the Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 RC only which can connect through the online account of yours. While connecting through the same it will first detected by the server regarding the client version so if you are using this version then you can easily connect to the same.