Thread: Problems logging on to Office Communicator

Problems logging on to Office Communicator

I do not have any problem until logging in to an online services application but when i try to logging on the communicator environment. I am having Microsoft Online Services sign in application as well. Even service for my user-account are enabled which i have done by using an Administration Center. I am getting an error as "Cannot sign in to Office Communicator because the sign-in address was not found."

Re: Problems logging on to Office Communicator

To resolve this issue, change the account Used for Anonymous Access in the properties of the MGCWebService to Either the Group Chat Admin service account or the Channel Group Chat service account. I think your problem must have got solved by using this solution but if you are getting any errors in further procedure then i suggest you to post it the same post itself.

First of all keep in mind that you must change an agent configuration and package installation service to inform the name and password of the administrator's position. The agent installation will be done automatically by the execution of the file OcsLogon: adresseipserveurocs. Exe / install / np. This can also be done by automating the command by using the scripts.

Copy the file adresseipserveurocs. Exe to a subdirectory "ocsagent" "T: \ software". Create a script that will execute this command on Windows XP all positions regardless of the user: Create a file in WinXP.txt \ \ monserveurscribe \ \ netlogon \ scripts \ os \ containing the following two lines (for example OCS server whose address is 172.16.0.8):
    Code:
    %% Netus
     cmd, T: \ software \ ocsagent \ 172.16.0.8.exe / install / np, NOWAIT

The installation of the agent and the service creates the following directories:
    c: \ ocs-ng: it contains the agent and a log file OcsLogon.log inventory. Line
    Code:
     http://adresseIP/ocsinventory/deploy/ocspackage.exe: success
    Indicates that the agent was installed correctly. Otherwise, test the communication between the client and the server with the ping command.
    c: \ Program Files \ OCS Inventory Agent: it contains the OCS service (automatically started at boot time).

Two main problems could be causing this kind of problem out of which one is problem in configuring the Communicator properly or sign in address for the user have got changed. First go to an Options of the SSI application and then switch to an Advanced Options, Here you have to click on the Reconfigure my desktop applications.