Thread: Need help to deploy a communicator client using AD or GPO

Need help to deploy a communicator client using AD or GPO

I use a desktop and the thing that I want to know is to deploy a communicator client using an AD or a GPO. I have no idea or do not know how to do it? Please do help me out so that I can make the desired change to be functioned and process for the same. It will be better that I do get to sort the thing well. Hope to get a better solution so that I can make the thing to work.

Re: Need help to deploy a communicator client using AD or GPO

You can make the desired thing to be processed and work well. All you need to do is to follow the steps that is been mentioned as below:

• You need to download .exe installer file
    • Now launch the cmd prompt dialog
    • As it is been done you need to navigate through the application where it is been installed
    • Type CommunicatorOCSLabs.exe or get the location where it is been located
    • You will now get to see CommunicatorVolume.msi and Communicator.msp
    • Use .msi for GPO push or any other that you use for Application management
    • Ignore the patch and get the latest one which will be available

You need to create a .cmd or .bat file program to get the execution of the program very well. This will help you out well to get the desired thing to process and function which will be better for you. So do look out and then check out which is necessary and essential for the thing. Do check out and process as needed. Hope this will be better and you can then make it done to be worked.

There is a way through which you can make the desired thing to be processed and work well. All you need to do is to check out on the official site of the same where you need to register and then check out for the change which will be better. It will be better as needed. Do check out for the same. Do look out for the same and function. Hope it will be better.

Look out and follow the steps that is been mentioned by Eric B. You may get the desired thing to be implemented and work as needed. It will be better for you and process for the thing that is essential. Do look out and function that is to get the issue to be processed. Do look and make the changes which needs to be worked. i hope this will let you to get to a desired change.