Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Plugin-container.exe use more memory

Windows Software

Old 18-08-2010

Plugin-container.exe use more memory

Hello,
I use firefox to play for a while and it's been a short week there are strong impediments and very long loading time to update an action (by refreshing the page it goes faster than expected, but not great. In my list of programs, I execute plugin-container.exe which runs and uses a lot of ram and processes. Do you have any solution for this? Thank you.

Old 18-08-2010

Re: Plugin-container.exe use more memory

For the exe you mention, I do not know, but yes to the phenomenon I have seen. I do not want to influence you, just look if this is not related to the presence of some publicity. For me, when I play on a machine where the software is not installed, I noticed recently that instead of waiting a really long time to refresh the page after clicking on an action, it was enough for me with Firefox move the mouse slightly, taking it in like that, it reduces the waiting time to ten seconds. I do have to examine you carefully what happens to you, because, when it comes to the subject of delays, everyone interprets it in his own way, it's hard to be objective.
Old 18-08-2010

Hello
I was also gleaned some information about your writing process on the internet because this is a plugin-container.exe new process of Firefox and a lot of people seem to complain because it is very greedy and even when there are no worries crash flash, quicktime. Unfortunately I do not see how the devs of 650km to intervene in the internal programs and updates to Firefox. So either you wait until Firefox resolves this concern, either you change your browser.
Old 18-08-2010

In the task manager, in the list of processes is a process called "plugin-container.exe", which takes up half (if not more) per processor. Who knows what kind of process, with which it is connected and how to kill him? (If you can do it). If you know or find some more information regarding this then please let me know. Thank you.
Old 18-08-2010

I use firefox version 3.6.8? In general, the kind responsible for the stability of Silverlight, Adobe Flash, Quicktime. If you kill the process, the entire browser goes down in the event of failure of one of the aforementioned programs.
Old 09-09-2010

But if you decide to disable, you can do so: Enter about: config in the address bar, search for ipc in the search box on the page that opens. For the first five rows click on the button in turn and thus replace the settings on the opposite. After these manipulations, this. Exe need you to keep up))

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,