Thread: Firefox 3.6.8 crashes at startup

Firefox 3.6.8 crashes at startup

Hello,
    I upgraded to FF 3.6.8 yesterday, and Flash Player also but each time I try to open a flash content, FF crashes and send me a report. This page could help me, but I can not even open it: it crashes! I already tried to disable VLC and Flash Player version 10.1.82.76 and I'm 64 bit win 7, FF 32-bit. At last after few attempts firefox would not open at startup. If you have any idea regarding this then please let me know. thank you

Re: Firefox 3.6.8 crashes at startup

I have a problem with Firefox 3.6.8, according to latest update function

First the environment:
    - Brand new hardware environment (Fujitsu servers)
    - Win 2008 R2 64 bit on current Updatestand in Terminal mode
    - Kaspersky Business Space Security 6 MP4 on newest state
    - Flash plugins only (current) and Acrobat Reader (to date, but not on "Open in Browser") is set, also installed the latest JRE
    - Internet access through HTTP proxy (Squid), recruitment has taken over from the FF system
    - No evidence such as CPU load, RAM, overuse, etc.

The problem:
    Without that we could adjust any connection / an order, FF crashes on startup of the application directly at irregular intervals, before the window is visible. The user can thereby Admin or normal user to be ". It is the little window "crash - start again or exit. Alternatively, the second or third try it works without complaint - any page can be called stress. However, it may be that the problem occurs in a user session does not, but again the next time. Relationships between them, if multiple users are active or not, or whether certain programs were previously called or not can be prepared in any way. Other anomalies shows the system does not seem so far us the FF to be something specific. I would be very happy if someone would do this a solution or at least know the cause. Please help me with this. Thank you for your replies in advance.

Even I am facing something like this. among different users have also repeatedly tried again to figure out something, what caused the crash - unfortunately I managed still no connection. Also my hope that always comes, who has previously used a different user or a FF crash, or had or did not fit all. It makes no discernible difference, what applications are on it, or were previously open or will be called as soon after registration FF etc. Because users are all new (newly created under Windows) and nothing has been imported, etc. and I find no approach to the "Check", I do not know if creating a new FF profile for the user would bring something. Any more ideas?

I reinstalled firefox, having made a backup with MozBackup freeware that I highly recommend if you want to reboot your computer (it saves all settings of your browser, including add-ons and plugins). I think this the best and the fastest way to fix the problem.

Since there are a few messages that should be fixed. Do you use the analysis for your browser. Are you using Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Servers? Why not upgrade it? Your OS is also missing the current SP. Scan your system time with Malwarebytes - Malwarebytes. Make an update before the scan of Malwarebytes, then perform a full scan and paste the contents of the logfile in your next post in parenthesis CODE.

I can see to Malwarebytes - I know the tool, but would not want that fresh on a tight install terminal installed a week ago so I do not open up new construction sites, which bites with something. So as nothing gets mixed up: the system is Brand new and clean, has since moved on it and still no end user other than Office, Acrobat, Kaspersky and the harmless Hardcopy has since none was installed.

Theoretically yes, but against the Kaspersky theory is clear to me that the problem on two servers attached thereto (without TS, but also 2008R2 etc. pp.) Yet not once has occurred. This is where exactly in the same way KAV 6 MP 4 (only the scanner, as well as on the TS). Moreover, - As much as I like FF, I would take better virus protection & IE in buying as the anti-shake up the structure but happy with FF . Java 32bit yes. All the boxes (even the stumbling) with all available updates. Because it brought the TS> is there are known issues between Windows Defender & Firefox? We might also throw down again FF completely and throw him on it again. Are there any things that make you absolutely know / / should not do, if FF is installed on a TS? In addition to "change user / install" ?

Theoretically yes, but against the Kaspersky theory is clear to me that the problem on two servers attached thereto (without TS, but also 2008R2 etc. pp.) Yet not once has occurred. This is where exactly in the same way KAV 6 MP 4 (only the scanner, as well as on the TS). Moreover, - As much as I like FF, I would take better virus protection & IE in buying as the anti-shake up the structure but happy with FF . Java 32bit yes. All the boxes (even the stumbling) with all available updates. Because it brought the TS> is there are known issues between Windows Defender & Firefox? We might also throw down again FF completely and throw him on it again. Are there any things that make you absolutely know / / should not do, if FF is installed on a TS? In addition to "change user / install" ?