Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Firefox script problem with Gmail

Windows Software

Old 18-08-2010

Firefox script problem with Gmail

Hello,
It's been two days that I have a problem with Gmail and Firefox. When I click on a message from my mailbox, I get an message that I can not open inbox. Do you have the same problem? How to avoid this message, where it comes from? Any more help on this topic is appreciated. thank you \.

Old 18-08-2010

Re: Firefox script problem with Gmail

Hello,
I had the same problem, only solution I could find html enabled simplified. I thought that was due to Better Gmail, but apparently not. Till then if you guys have any other solution for this then please let me know. Thank you.
Old 18-08-2010

Apparently, it's the latest update because with the older version I did not have this problem. I'll check your method and I'll keep you in touch. Thank you for your help. HTML simplifies operation, and ironing under the latest version, always the same problem. I must test the complete reinstallation of FX.
Old 18-08-2010

For my part, I also had the problem. And after having hacked together a little, it turned out that it was the module AdBlock Plus. Once disabled, no need to switch to simplified. As there was no SHIFT ADB. I think it's more due to the new gmail (Java and all the other stuf). Perhaps it's just related to something that ADB key. I guess this has helped you.
Old 18-08-2010

Hello everyone,

I encountered the same problem as you all. I have not found the module "AdBlock Plus. I do not see where it is, can someone put me on the track?

Failing that, I disabled Firefox addons : Tools / Add-ons / extensions include:
? CustomizeGoogle 0.74
? FireFTP 1.0.2
? Personas for Firefox
? Better Gmail

I restarted Firefox and it works. I see it all to reactivate as needed.
Old 31-08-2010

your problem is solved, or do you still have the problem? I do not really understand your problem. Looking for the module Adblock is that it what you are finding?
Old 09-09-2010

Your problem is solved, or do you still have the problem? I do not really understand your problem. Looking for the module Adblock is that?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,