Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Flash Player killed after upgrade to Firefox 3.6.8

Windows Software

Old 18-08-2010

Flash Player killed after upgrade to Firefox 3.6.8

Hello,
I'm running ubuntu 9.04 AMD64 Bit, last week i did the upgrade to the new Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8, and now my flash player is not working anymore. (Eg myspace) I have the flash plugin installer and flashplugin-nonfree, each 10.1.53.64. The downloads, the new Firefox is not working. I already tried the new downloaded file with:
Code:
sudo rm / usr / lib / mozilla / plugins / libflashplayer.so
sudo cp ~ / Desktop / libflashplayer.so / usr / lib / mozilla / plugins
but it did not work .... Do you have any idea about it? Thank you

Old 18-08-2010

Re: Flash Player killed after upgrade to Firefox 3.6.8

Here is my problem, I'm under windows XP and I installed firefox 3 but now when I go to a site with flash, the flash works fine but my CPU races and is used 100%. I have the latest version of flash (9,0,124,0), I already try to reinstall firefox and flash plugin, I did not have this problem with firefox 2 and the same version of flash. I do not really know where it comes, so if you have a solution I am listening. Thank for your replies.
Old 18-08-2010

It is actually already three days ago, Mozilla has released an update - now again the next. This update fixes stability problems in Firefox. So should need, as more and more users report crashes. Apparently Mozilla gets the problem is not under control and now is looking for improvements hectic. Main problem seems that plugins and extensions for media to be embedded - that player for video streaming and the like.
Similar thread http://forums.techarena.in/technolog...et/1358441.htm
Old 18-08-2010

Yes, I agree with the above post and would like to add to it, outsourced to a separate plugin container only (as reported). This stability problem has unfortunately not done. Same time, you will now be asked about the update to your Flash Player update. At least the works yet. The Flash Player for 64-bit browser like IE8 is after years of still not in sight.
Old 18-08-2010

Adobe Flash Player 10.1
For the Adobe Flash Player, a new update is available. Close after download all browsers - including Internet Explorer. The Flash Player does not recognize this and installed otherwise. Although the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer is not supported. If you need just give it a try to it.
Old 18-08-2010

I have the same problem as you with flash animation and firefox 3 and the only solution I found is to download the plugin adblock blocking almost all the flash animation, which is no worse in the end. Firefox 3 evolves constantly (already) and additional (flash modules and others) are also evolving as I f3 and I think we can find solutions Geckozone site dedicated to firefox if I find solutions I come back.
Old 27-08-2010

Ok, thank you because I have on me mm mm problem but could not find a walkthrough I think c is firefox that is not very compatible with the flash.
Old 31-08-2010

ok thank you because I have problem with this but could not find a walkthrough for it on internet. I think is firefox that is not very compatible with the flash.
Old 09-09-2010

ok thank you because I have on me mm mm problem but could not find a walk through I think is firefox that is not very compatible with the flash.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,