Thread: Convert NVC To AVI

Convert NVC To AVI

Hello to everyone. I have a Nero NVC Slideshow with music that plays with the help of the Nero or WinDVD. But, if I try to play that on my computer using nero or WINDVD but will not play with media player or on a standard DVD player. So, if you are having any solution from which I will able to convert the NVC files to the DVD player supported files, then please provide that to me.

Re: Convert NVC To AVI

Hey, I am also searching for the same solution. If you are having any solution for that, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. I have tried to check the solution for that and not able to get that. If anyone is having that then please provide that to me. I have tried to check that and not able find that. So, if anyone is making use of that, then please provide that to me.

Hello, I don't think that you will able to get the solution for this. I have tried to search that from the Internet and don't find any sort of converter for that. If you are having any solution for that, then reply with that, so that everyone will able to use that. So, simply provide the solution or if you have any trick for that, then give that to me.

Hello, you need to simply perform the one trick. Make use of the Windows movie maker. Then open that file and by making use of the Windows Movie Maker you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and then convert that new format to the AVI format and then you will able to get the solution. So, just do that and solve the problem.

Hello, you just need to use the AVI converter Application. If you use that, then it will simply convert the any format file to the AVI format and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of that and then you will able to solve the conversion problem. So, just do that and then solve the problem which you have.

Hi, You must need to make use of the new conversion software which will simply solve the problem. It is just needed to make use of that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. If you search on internet, then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use that and simply convert the NVC file to AVI file and then you will able to solve your problem.

I use MelodyCan for most file conversion, and am quite happy with it. )