Thread: Media Center Connector - Incorrect Password

Media Center Connector - Incorrect Password

Hello,
    So somehow I have a minor problem. After updating to PP2, I wanted to install on my Media Center VMC connector. In the Start menu of VMC is to find this too, but at the point of the installation, where it would like to have my WHS password, It could not continue. It does not accept my password. My first Idea was once the Home Server Connector to completely remove from the VMC and then install it again. Do you have any idea regarding this? Thank you.

Re: Media Center Connector - Incorrect Password

If the Windows users alike to set up your PC and the WHS? The problem is solved with you? The same happened to me and I am unable to use the system now. The password of the client is identical to that of WHS but with the same password sometime it does not opens. What is this behavior?

Changing the value has brought nothing with to me unfortunately. Still hangs the installation of the Media Center Connector in the query for the password. The installation of the way was normal, then I can only terminate via Task Manager. The window is stuck - Cancel does not work. More help is appreciated. Thank you.

Strange is that after the window then so stops the WHS is not operated as before. I can not, for example it Shutdown. It also makes problems when I click in the console to resources. It says nothing then for some time. The WHS system seems to be claimed from the client already by installing the Microsoft Client software. So, if you guys have a solution for this then please let me know. Thank you for your help in advance.