Thread: Conversion of excel data into sql database.

Conversion of excel data into sql database.

I am a student of first year junior college and I am interested in making my carrier in Information technology i have taken IT in my first year and have a well knowledge of basics of computer application. And I have quite knowledge of SQL database . Actually I want to know that how to convert the data of Microsoft excel so that we can store it easily in sql database. Do you have any idea about the conversion of excel data into sql database please guide me.

Re: Conversion of excel data into sql database.

As you are a student of junior and you have a good knowledge of computer basics but before that i want to tell you that A database consists of an organized collection of data for one or more uses.It is related to database management systems. As you want to know how to convert the excel data into sql database. For this you can use software which I will recommend you for this type of conversion is the "SQL Converter 2 for Excel" which you can download from many sites through Google.

I will suggest you to use SQL converter for this type of conversion. It will definitely work you can download from the website of Microsoft there many benefits of using this software they are as follows :
    1.You will not have to format the data of the excel since this software will figure out each fields which have to formatted to be loaded by the server.
    2.It will layout the sql database through the same spreadsheet.
    3.User can enter the data by thier own.
    4.It avoid the mismatch of the data type.

These type of conversions needed by the web designer to provide their customer a faster result and more complex websites which require databases.
    As you are in junior college and you want to know about the conversion of MS excel data to a sql database. I will recommend you to go with "SQL Converter 2" this is a great tool. You can convert any file format to which microsoft excel can read easily to MySQL some of them are as follows:
    *convert all MS excel file to MySQl
    *convert XML files to MySQL
    *Convert text files to MySQL
    *cnvert access database to MySQL.
    And it also convert many other file format into MySQL.

Thank you all for giving me such an easy way to convert the data of Microsoft excel into SQL database .Actually I want to know how to use the tool which is provided by Microsoft i.e. "SQl converter 2" it seems easy to use but I am confused to use it anybody explain me how to use it.And any easy book relevant to the database management system.

The conversion of the database into CSV or XML format is used in the integration of program into another. SQL converter is especially designed to help you to convert the tables of your database easily. It helps you to use many other SQL query in your database and also helps in selecting the parts of tables which have to be processed .This processing can be done manually specifying the desired configuration. IT helps you to export the data from the table at the time of connecting to MSSQL.