Thread: Error with file cqvSvc.exe

Error with file cqvSvc.exe

Hello,
    Since running on my WHS, I have the non-stop error messages in the Event Viewer "Application" in connection with the above source. Various reports display "exception occurred" and ID 9000th. In MS-Forum seems to show that I am not alone. Somewhere there is a wrong connection with the Media Center given. I have windows 7 installed on my computer. Can you please help me with this? Thank you.

Re: Error with file cqvSvc.exe

Have the same problem, even a complete installation of the WHS did nothing. No Add-ons installed, so completely re-installed WHS and install all updates, including PP3 leave before I actually did something. As soon as the connector on a new computer, install it rains every minute of the error in the event log of the server. How does it actually look in the Windows libraries from windows seven when it works properly? Could someone post a screenshot of times, so I can see how it actually look? appear with me only "documents, videos, music and photos?

I have the same setup and everything works without problems, no error messages in the event log and the Console in the Media Center also works without problems. Seems always something when updating of the WHS PP1->-PP2> PP3 to go wrong. Unfortunately, one can not turn the Eval version with the OEM key to full version. So, you can see downgrading it to the older version.

sunnyrepairs Guest

Use reginout regcleaner it will fix ur problem

For me, the errors have been minimized. Then , after switching my current laptop (XP Home) once. Since then, even after the next power no more of this and other computers are detected. There had to kick back a couple of DLL's etc. I am not an expert in computers, please help.

I had this error also about one day. Although it came on after installation of PP3, but not until more than a day later. Now it has disappeared completely. I look down to install the connection with my attempt TwonkyMedia and more specifically in the context that the appropriate clients will be offered via UPnP media streams. When (approximately one day after uninstalling TwonkyMedia and reboot the server), the WHS-owned media release had calmed down ", the error was gone.

Short questions TwonkyMedia (slightly OT) ...

1st- After installation of TwonkyMedia I could open the console just very slow, even though all the folders shares were off.

2nd- In my console it involved TwonkyMedia but then nothing.

3rd- Streams TwonkyMedia no ISO was found?

More help is appreciated. thank you

The opening speed of the console has improved a bit. In my case I had the impression that the Twonky needs a while to listen to the files internally before offering the home network. And every time again when I have read large amounts of MP3s from my CDs and copied to the share. But gut feeling again. ISO's I have not tried, since I actually use the Twonky for my web radio streaming client. So really only for music, the stage pictures and movies should really be Christmas now with the new flat screen TV. He is however currently postponed, because my dog just had his 2nd cruciate ligament and it is a private patient at the vet with 100% retention.