Thread: Status: 0xc00000e9 - An unexpected i/o error has occurred booting from WHS Client Restore CD-ROM

Status: 0xc00000e9 - An unexpected i/o error has occurred booting from WHS Client Restore CD-ROM

Sometimes it is the service or supply which stops Plug and Play. I avoid the reboot with shutdown-a, it allows me to run tests) Error Service Control Manager Status: 0xc00000e9. The Service DCOM Server Process Launcher 's is terminated unexpectedly. This has produced a time. Following corrective will be taken in 60000 milliseconds. Restart the computer. Error Service Control Manager 7031. The Service Plug and Play has terminated unexpectedly. That has produced a time. Please help.

Re: Status: 0xc00000e9 - An unexpected i/o error has occurred booting from WHS Client Restore CD-ROM

Discovery of disk devices and network needed for backup. The CD includes drivers, but it is much safer to import the drivers that existed when the backup: With each backup, WHS puts drivers in a folder named " drivers Windows Home Server for restoration "to the root of the volume saved : Just then retrieve them via the console of Windows Home server, then put them on a USB drive and import them with the choice that goes well in the Backup restore : You will have the latest drivers. Note that for a restaurant by Wifi (very recommended, see below) will require that wireless network is open: There is no option to enter "password" during restore.

Re: Status: 0xc00000e9 - An unexpected i/o error has occurred booting from WHS Client Restore CD-ROM

The first startup of the server is crucial for its proper functioning. The steps below may vary depending on the brand and the manufacturer's server. For HP servers, these steps are done from a CD-ROM.
    1. Installation and Connections - The first step is naturally connect the router to your server (Windows Home Server does not allow connections without a son for performance reasons) and an electrical outlet.
    2. Choose the server name - The first step is choosing the name of the server. This is a " baptism "and it is not advisable to change the name of the server thereafter.

Check the steps:
    Step 1: Load the installation DVD in the memory
    Step 2: Starting Windows PE 2.0
    Step 3: Initialize the installation script WHS
    Step 4: Home of the utility parameter setting
    Step 5: List of hard drives found on your system
    Step 6: Select the installation mode (New Installation).

You find more information in the online help PLCSIM S7 under "Starting a Simulation". If you still can not open the dialog "Select CPU Access Node", the cause could be bad files. Make a copy of your project with the menu "File> Save As ..." by checking the option "with reorganization (slow)". In this way the holes appeared in the program are deleted and the project is compressed. Data storage is optimized and memory requirements of the project is reduced.

In the event that you want cdrom(virtual) is accessible at all times must change the file fstab in him adding an assembly line
    • tour_cdrom/ photos_9.iso / media/photos_9 / iso9660 ro, loop, user 0 0
    We will now report it in samba (see samba / smb.conf)) so that this file is accessible from Windows : We used a file inclusion of smb.tourcd.conf in smb.conf samba.