Thread: Hotmail not loading in browser

Hotmail not loading in browser

I am having an issue with the Hotmail which is not loading the login page of the of the same. After a lot of try i hardly get once login but again same log in issue. I have searched regarding this on the Google but could not found any help with the same. So if any one is having regarding the same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Hotmail not loading in browser

This seems to be the issue with the browser which you are using with the Internet. I will advise you to clear the cache and browser history. Also delete the temporary files and cookies of the browser which might be the reason behind the issue which you are getting. So go through the same and see whether it is working or not.

I have gone through the detail that you have explained me above but let me tell you that this also not working for me. I have cleared the cache and browser history that you have told me to but it is not yet working. All the other sites are opening properly but when it comes to the hotmail the it is not working for me.

I think then it can be the issue with the browser which might be not working properly and giving you the error with the same. I think you need to optimize the browser of your which will resolve the issue of yours. For that all you have to do is to go through below given link which will resolve the issue of yours.
    Optimize browser

This can be also the issue with the browser only which might not be working with the issue of yours and giving you the error regarding the same. As all the other website are opening correctly and having no issue except Hotmail login then it can be the server problem. So wait for a while and retry loading the page.

I think that the browser of yours might be not working properly and giving the issue with the same then i will advise you to reinstall the browser but first uninstall the browser and its component also and then install it again. Also if it is not working then change the browser and see whether getting the same issue or not.