Thread: How to syncing Windows Live Calendar and Contacts with iPhone?

How to syncing Windows Live Calendar and Contacts with iPhone?

I am having an iPhone which i need to syncing with the Windows Live Calender but having no success while performing the same with the help of the Outlook. I have tried lots of other method but did not get it working with the same. So if any one is having knowledge regarding the same then please help me with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to syncing Windows Live Calendar and Contacts with iPhone?

I have searched regarding the query that you are looking for and i have found one tools which perform the syncing with the Windows Live Calender. The one which i am talking about is known as the "Calgoo Connect" that syncing with the Windows Live Calender, outlook and many more. So if you like the download the same and work with the it.

Outlook Express and Windows Mail aren't included with Windows 7. Instead, you can use Windows Live Mail—a free program that is part of Windows Live Essentials. Windows Live Mail works with most e‑mail accounts, and you can import your e‑mail, contacts, and calendar from Outlook Express or Windows Mail into Windows Live Mail. With Windows Live Mail you can access all your information from any computer with an Internet connection. I think this will help you.

I have gone through the same problem which you are talking about that is "How to syncing Windows Live Calendar and Contacts with iPhone?" i have searched for same and come to know about the solution on the Windows live site where they have explained the full description for same. I think you will like it. Here is the link for the same.
    Syncing Windows Live Calendar with iPhone

You can also use the Window Live Messenger to work with the same issue. Just Install the Windows Live messenger into the system and then go to the tools menu and then to the option. Now click on Security Tab and then deselect “Encrypt contact list data so that it is not accessible outside of Windows Live Messenger". Now start the iTunes and then sync iPhone with Windows contact.

If nothing is working for you and you are still going through the same problem then i will advise you to contact the Windows Live Help community who can guide you properly with the issue which you are getting. If any working solution is available for the same then they will discuss the same with the you. Just contact them and work with the sync of iPhone with Windows Live Calendar.

The another way to work with the issue is to first syncing your Windows Live Calender with the Google Calender and after that you can easily get the contact into the iPhone of yours. It is easy to sync with the Google Calender. So if you like the same then go through this and work with the issue of yours.