Thread: Outlook Connector not working in Outlook 2007

Outlook Connector not working in Outlook 2007

I am having am issue with the outlook connector which is not going to work with the Outlook 2007. I have downloaded the Outlook connector and when trying to set with the HTTP then i am not getting the Outlook to prompt for the same. I have started it most of the time but not getting it work with the same. So if any one can then please let me know about it.

Re: Outlook Connector not working in Outlook 2007

I think there might be problem with the MS outlook which you are using that is not detecting the Outlook connector. I will advise you to install the outlook 2007 again and see whether it is working for you or not. But before that first uninstall the Outlook and then reinstall the same. So try this out and see whether it is working with the same or not.

I have installed the Outlook Connector in the system of mine and not having any issue with the same. Before installing Outlook connector i will advise you to exit the Outlook 2007 and then try to install the same. So try this out and let me know whether the the connector is working with the same or not.

It can also be possible that the Firewall of your is stopping the connector to work properly. Just disable the firewall and then install the same. Also if possible then disable the Anti Virus while installing the Connector. Some time the Antivirus stops the exe file to work with the same. So go through the same and work with it.

I will advise you to download the latest update of the Microsoft Outlook 2007 which will sort the issue with the same. The update might not having the bugs related to the connector that is not working with the same. You can get the download of the update of the same on the official site of the Microsoft.

All Windows Live Hotmail accounts can be used with Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 or Office Outlook 2003, regardless of whether you use a free or paid Windows Live Hotmail account. To access your Windows Live Hotmail account with Outlook, you must first install the Microsoft Office Outlook Connector for Windows Live Hotmail. Check more about the same here.