Thread: RDPDD.dll failed to load

RDPDD.dll failed to load

I have finished the installation of latest nvidia driver specified version as175.16. Then after remote desktop is not functioning anymore. This is event viewer reports the error as follows :

Event Type: Information
    Event Source: Application Popup
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 26
    Date: 15/05/2008
    Time: 22.46.21
    User: N/A
    Computer: EDDIE-III
    Description:
    Application popup: : \SystemRoot\System32\RDPDD.dll failed to load

I thought I can solve this out turning off hardware acceleration could fix the issue, but it is not working anymore.

Re: RDPDD.dll failed to load

There is some issues going with the size of the session image space. The session image capacity shared by the display drivers and as well as the printer drivers. If the sum of the drivers (rdpdd is an associated display driver) gets so large then after I figured out that I am not getting any space for loading.

If you add more size of the session image space then you can go for the remote desktop. You have to add the registry key suggested below :

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management]

"SessionImageSize"=dword:00000020

Hi everyone ! I am not sure that it is proper section for this post but I have posted my question here when I found the parent thread. Actually, I am running with the same issue . It came back at the ATI video driver that I have finished the installation . I established the Windows XP version on there since I could not get one for Server 2003. It assumed to move on and work just well except for that error that completely restricts you from working with the RDP.

I executed this at the WHS box local logged in as Administrator. When requires for SP2 CD will put the WHS disk within and it states that it is the incorrect disk. Then it requires for the installation of disk... Works now.

First log:

The system file C:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\web server extensions\50\isapi\_vti_adm\admin.dll could not be copied within the DLL cache. The particular error code is 0x000004c7 [The operation was canceled by the user.

This file is important to manage the system stability.

Second log:

Windows File Protection file scan completed successfully.

Hi everyone, i have tried so many things .. but still in the same situation and the error message as well.

Application popup: : \SystemRoot\System32\RDPDD.dll failed to load

Sorry but this issue that I have is on the WHS box when local logon with the admin account and look in the Event logs/system. It shows when I establish the local RDP connection from my laptop or MCE box with the WHS box. It is not working properly till now...