Thread: WINWORD.EXE crashes word

WINWORD.EXE crashes word

I have a problem with Word 2000. Every time I open Word I get the following message:
    "The instruction at" 0x60626403 "referenced memory at" 0x00000000 ". The memory "could not be" read ". Click OK to terminate the program "

I went to see the site of Office, but I found nothing. I did my pc scan (NAV Corp., Ad-Aware, Spybot). I even done my memory scan with the Microsoft utility (Windows Memory Diagnostic). I removed and reinstalled Office with MS. Then also I always get the same error. Help me.

Re: WINWORD.EXE crashes word

At the time you explore a Microsoft Word document in Microsoft Internet Explorer, an error message is same to the subsequent perhaps displays:
    CiceroUIWndFrame: WINWORDD.EXE - Application Error

The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occurred in the application store 0 x 00000000
    Note The name of the file winword.exe is misspelled in the error message.

This trouble arises when the Word document is a void byte at the ending of its name.

A patch is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct the problem described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix may receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.

If the hotfix is available for download, there is a section "Hotfix download available" at the top of this section of the knowledge base. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.

I have a message displayed on my computer when I try to open a Word file , or enable Add / Remove Programs :
    < < WINWORD.exe - Application Error
    The instruction at " 0x00409d04 " use memory address " 0x00181000 " the memory could not be " read "> >
    " Rundll32.exe - Application Error
    The instruction at " 0x00409d04 "use memory address " 0x000a90000 " the memory could not be " read "> >
    how can please solve this problem?

This is occurs due to
    1) Only by opening Word document
    2) By opening an present document, through all combinations? Begin by opening one of these documents on a other computer. This will assist segregate the root cause: file corruption or application corruption-Word.exe. If you are using the Office 97/98/2000 CD handy or on a network sharing, execute the install once more and remove/reinstall Word if you believe Word.exe is corrupted on your computer.

It is probable the previous document you loaded or worked on turn into corrupted file, and now tries to load at the time you try to explore Word. If you can eliminate all .docs which may be an applicant for causing an issue currently, and place them somewhere else, so Word are unable to access which file 'automatically' that capacity be a repair.

Or deleting normal.dot might be a fix, if it has become corrupt.

Well, I only repair this error. Uninstall the Office Suite and remove C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\. Confirm that you backup some email and word files first. Restart your computer and after that re-install. Voila it be supposed to work. The trouble is occurred due to corrupt DLLs in the Microsoft Office folders. If this is unable to not work then do repeat the given steps and after that run Regmedic ot RegCleaner previous to re-install.