Thread: error 80072EFF issue in Windows Live Messenger

error 80072EFF issue in Windows Live Messenger

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I am using Windows Live Messenger and the problem is that when I executed the application I get an issue that is I get an error message as error 80072EFF. I have no idea what could have been the problem. Hope to get a better solution to process and function which will be better to get it worked.

Re: error 80072EFF issue in Windows Live Messenger

The problem could be well related to the application that is been get it worked. You need to check out well for the issue that is which will be better for you. Do look out and make the aspects to be functioned which is necessary. Do look out by getting the new copy of the same. I hope it will be better for you. So do look and make the changes to be functioned. So check out.

You need to remove the application that is needed. It is necessary that you do check out by removing the application and then make the desired thing to be worked and process as needed. I hope it will be better for you. So do check and process which will be better for you. So do look and make the essential aspects to be processed. Do check and implement the steps.

Another way through which you can work well. It is necessary that you need to check out that is by making the compatibility issue. You need to check out well that is by getting the application to install the application under compatibility mode. You need to right click on the installer.exe file and then check well by under the properties option. As it is been done you need to look well. So process as required.

here is another way through which you can make the desired thing to which you will be able to process. All you need to do is to install the application well under safe mode option that is needed. You need to check out well by processing as it do not have much of the embedded application or features. So do look and make the essential changes to be processed. Do look as needed to be worked.