Thread: How to read windows live contact files

How to read windows live contact files

Hello,
    I do not know much about computers, but I would take a heart to open windows live contact files I found in my c: documents and settings, the problem is that I open these files with word pad or log viewer page appears with numbers and symbols. I then downloaded a software decryption crypt, it has apparently happens but I can decipher has not even read, is it because I do not know how to use this software? or reading these files is impossible? or I do not use the right methods? Any more help regarding the same is appreciated. Thank you for your replies.

Re: How to read windows live contact files

The contact files in the windows operating system are read by the program called "Windows contacts". It can be used for other applications under Windows. The windows help give some ideas, you can just check on microsoft's official site for the same discussion, surely this topic is already there. You will need to just download the software if you are not available with it.
    See if this thread can help you Files named WindowsLiveContact

Can I use Windows Contacts with other programs besides Windows Mail? Windows Contacts is designed to be used with Windows or as a standalone program for storing email addresses and other information on individuals and societies. However, you can also use contacts with other mail programs compatible with Windows Contacts. To be compatible, the program must be able to read the file. Contact created by Windows for each individual contact. If a mail program is compatible with Windows Contacts, you can open individual contacts in the program and properly display all information for each contact. To test, use the program to try to open certain contacts in your Contacts folder.

This is the program located in
    Code:
    C: program / windowsmail / wabe.exe
    Now that could be used to construct a structure of file addresses and individual records without reinventing Me complicated programming. I'm testing this direction for a website, if not locally. I guess you have got the answer to your question and this will help you.

Hello,
    I can not open my file. windowslivecontact, the program wabe.exe does not work for these files. If no program exists, would it found a telephone number to contact a service msn? Also, the software that you are taking about is not available on micorsofts officials site. Any more help is appreciated. Thank you.