Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot start Windows Audio Endpoint Builder service, RPC server unavailable

Windows Software

Old 13-08-2010

Cannot start Windows Audio Endpoint Builder service, RPC server unavailable

My RPC server is unavailable or who have problems with the PRC . After night looking how can I get my problem, The RPC server is unavailable and how to reinstall the server and all I think is the problem of AC PRC is: Unable to reactivate the service Remote Procedure Call (RPC) : follow the process carefully and everything will work as you want . It cannot start Windows Audio Endpoint Builder, RPC server is unavailable. Please help.

Old 13-08-2010

Re: Cannot start Windows Audio Endpoint Builder service, RPC server unavailable

Here is the solution of the RPC server for win xp
* Click on Start / Run and enter :
Services.msc
* In the right list, find " Remote Procedure Call ( RPC ) "
* Clicking the right mouse button and choose " Properties "
* Go to the tab " recuperation " and then sequentially in First failure , Second failure , etc. and choose " Restart Service "
* Confirm the change by OK
* In the right list , search " DCOM Server Process Launcher "* startup type " automatic ".
Old 13-08-2010

For my part the service Remote Procedure Call (RPC ) was started and automatic, I solved my concern with any of the solutions on the net ( yet searched a few days) .
If you have tried everything without solving anything , try this:
- start menu > run > services.mcs
- Search service "server "
- If it is stopped , start it and check it is automatically started .

- If Windows displays an error message " 1068 ", the service will not start .
- Find the service " Security Accounts Manager "
- If it is stopped, start it and check it is automatically started .
- then try to start the "server " .
Old 13-08-2010

Go into the config panel , fire first icon in Windows , Exceptions , add program and the program adds one to one except the installation, After advanced beside exceptions you chose your Internet connection , click settings, tick all the boxes , right side up , click on ICPM, check all, restarts, by that result if the computer asks you drivers or a program does not add it.
Old 13-08-2010

I found spoolsv.exe but before there was not. It's weird. This morning I got to troubleshoot by Demonkill . dll file that had disappeared and since then the spoolsv.exe reappeared ! ! In short I restarted the driver is impeccable and make sure it works. Thank you all for your attention , I registered yesterday and all my worries are now resolved.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,