Thread: Will Photo Story 3 install and run on Windows 7?

Will Photo Story 3 install and run on Windows 7?

I have installed windows 7 on my computer system and since then i am facing some problem while running the Photo Story 3 on it. Actually i am not able to install at all as i am getting an error as "Photo Story 3 for Windows cannot be installed on this version of Windows.." What could be the problem here? I have upgraded this system from Windows Vista.

Re: Will Photo Story 3 install and run on Windows 7?

As windows 7 operating system is the latest one on which many older versions of the softwares does not works. I think in your case as well this would be the problem. I suggest you to download the latest version of the Photo Story which might be compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. You can download the same from an official website.

I have used the Photo Story on my windows 7 system and i have never faced any kind of problem regarding the same. I suggest you to download the Photo Story 3.1 on your windows 7 machine and then check that is windows 7 let you install it or not. You may try to use the same software from the safe mode of the windows os.

I have collected some information about the Microsoft Photo Story 3 on the microsoft.com and have found that the this software is not compatible with the windows 7 operating system. Photo Story 3 can work on Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Media Center Edition, or Windows XP Tablet PC Edition. There is no windows 7 included in it.

I suggest you to use XP Mode of Windows 7 which you have installed on your system. It might happen that the Photo Story 3 will work in XP Mode of Windows 7 os. Most probably, It should be working in XP Mode, If not then i do not have any other idea that how you should use it.