Thread: Windows 7 and Lotus SmartSuite

Windows 7 and Lotus SmartSuite

I have just purchased a computer with Windows 7, I can not install my software Lotus Smart Suite is not very young I have since 1995 but it works so well that I do not want separate myself from it works well with Vista, As soon as I want to install an error message " file version incompatible with the version of Windows you use ". Can anyone tell me if there is something possible , thank you in advance.

Re: Windows 7 and Lotus SmartSuite

Lotus SmartSuite is a complete set of productivity applications 32 -bit powerful , simple to use and provides an unparalleled integration between applications , operating system and the Internet . With six key applications , SmartSuite 97 addresses the collaborative treatment of second generation, with access to information from a wide range of sources, and the ability to customize for individuals and teams.

Includes versions of SmartSuite 32 bit completely 1-2-3 spreadsheet and personal information manager organizer and updates for 32 -bit Word Pro , Freelance Graphics , Approach ( database) , ScreenCam ( multimedia tool ) and center customizable operator SmartCenter . This provides access to a simple mouse click on schedule of ongoing work and to addresses, SmartMasters and the Internet.

Lotus Symphony can save documents, spreadsheets and presentations in different file formats, including ODF ( Open Document Format) and Microsoft Office . Lotus Symphony can not however save files in Lotus SmartSuite , and it can only open them. You must register SmartSuite files into another format such as ODF and OpenOffice.org 1.1. Lotus Symphony can also convert documents, spreadsheets and presentations into PDF files.

If IBM Lotus Symphony inherits the qualities of openness of Open Office, it also draws a line under its faults . Forget the phrase " free = ugly ". The interface is clear and colorful. The icons are readable and enjoyable. The interface is not left with a sidebar , resizable and detachable, Which can change many settings ( such as the size of a font or alignment of a paragraph ) without having to go through menus.

IBM Lotus Symphony offers a suite of professional tools and reliable to meet all your needs in office . Compatible file formats international standards and with documents created with Microsoft Office, this result guarantees the continuity of your data and reduce your software costs.
    IBM Lotus Symphony Documents is a powerful word processor . It will suit both for writing memos,
    • IBM Lotus Symphony Presentations.