Thread: Cannot convert RMVB to other format!

Cannot convert RMVB to other format!

Hi everyone,

I am editing some file and need to perform the conversion. I am unable to covert from .rmvb file into avi or mpeg. I already have tried more than five softwares but not getting successful. When I tried to perform the same using total Video converter then the Converter says 'Can't Resample. Aborting". Can you all find out what the problem is going on ? Thanks in Advance

If you are going for the converting the software then there are so many converters are available on the internet through which you can perform the conversion, you need not to run with only total Video converter, you can go for another also. this is the Ultra RM Converter software that you can use to convert the RMVB files with any type of format. Such software that can be helpful for you and you need to try this one .

Can't Resample, Aborting with total video converter

Yeah, I am getting your points and I considered and also searched these softwares but I am having some confusion related to the error that is getting generated by the Total video converter software. How to resolve this error because I like most this software and using for a long time with the updated versions.Why it is occurring such type of error. The error is posted before ????

idea Can't Resample, Aborting with total video converter

This error is occurred because your current video converter that you have installed is not fully supported by this software and you need not to use this software for such type of conversion. That's why the converter suggesting you that it is not compatible with this and if you have more confusion then you can visit to the official site of the total video converter, may be they can provide you more information about this error or also they can suggest you to install another third party software that wold help to this to work for such type of conversion..........

According to me, you need to go for a popular software that can be helpful for you every time which is also known as Ultra RMVB converter, the features including this software are as follow-
    • Powerful RMVB converter;
    • Convert RMVB to DVD and RMVB to VCD;
    • Convert RMVB to AVI and RMVB to MPEG;
    • Supports RM, RMVB formats to AVI, DivX, Xvid;
    • Supports RM, RMVB formats to MPEG1, MPEG2;
    • Supports RM, RMVB formats to VCD,SVCD,DVD(PAL,NTSC).

hatetea58 Guest

Re: Cannot convert RMVB to other format!

well, there are many video converters on google. And i find this one named Pavtube Video Converter is a nice tool. It listed in the first page and many guys recommend it. It can transcode any video files including rmvb. And the quality is also great.

Convert RMVB with RM Converter

The easiest method to convert RMVB files or any of the RealMedia file is to use RealPlayer SP. And it is free provided to download and able to supports converting RMVB files into the formats that can be easily played on your machine, as well as iPhone, iPod and different portable device that can support video formats.

In addition to converting RMVB files, the software also performs as a downloader for grabbing virtually any video from internet such as YouTube and Facebook.

There is a second and much complex method to convert your RMVB files. VirtualDubMod, that supports AVISynth scripts and MPEG-2 video importing, is an alternative mechanism for converting RMVB files to a format compatible for DVD. To effectively convert the files, you require a particular group of tools and you requires to do entire steps in the perfect order.

The needed Software's are listed below :

• VirtualDubMod
    • AVIsynth
    • Real Alternative

Re: Cannot convert RMVB to other format!

For me MelodyCan is the best software for different players. It can remove drm and convert files to different formats. You can try it_))
    Last edited by Maqbool; 13-08-2010 at 11:00 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.