Thread: Internet Explorer 6.0 Image Resolution

Internet Explorer 6.0 Image Resolution

I use Internet Explorer 6 and the problem is the same on Internet Explorer 7 on another machine. In my html page and I with my png files that are size 32 * 32 have poor resolution. I have no strength or height width. Note If I open the same page in firefox, the images are impeccable! Those in the tool bar as well I have my png are ugly! My settings in windows are 125% normal size (120 dpi) Thank you for your answers.

Re: Internet Explorer 6.0 Image Resolution

Follow the instructions which are mentioned below in order to get this problem resolved.
    1. Click under the thumbnail on the screen resolution as close as possible to that of your computer 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768
    2. After you complete your chosen image, click on it with the right mouse button, which will have the effect of opening a menu
    3. In the context menu, choose Set as Wallpaper or Set as background, as the case
    4. Done! It only remains to verify the result

I think that the problem might be because of the following reasons:
    1. Display a web page in full screen
      • Press the F11 function key at the top of your keyboard.
      • To return to normal mode again press F11.
    2. Check the version of your browser
      • In the menu bar of Internet Explorer, click Help.
      • Choose About Internet Explorer.
      • The version of your browser, the level of encryption and updates are defined in the window

I have a problem whose solution is very simple, I'm sure. I would actually know how to change simply the size of an image. For example I have pictures of 200 KB, and how to reduce them to 30 KB. Is there software for that? I already tried and succeeded I do not know how, Photo Center, software that came with the printer, but still making randomly changing the size in pixels, but it was a fluke! Thank you for your help, I'm sure it will be invaluable to me!

In fact you want to reduce the weight of your image, or shrink the image. In my 2 cases I use the program IrfanView to do this (free and really convenient) because it allows you to convert your images into several different format (with a different compression which reduces the weight of your images). JPEG I think it would be better (I'm not a pro compression makes if you want to shrink the image (which will make it a make weight at the same time), CTRL-R then you entered the new dimension.