Thread: Windows 7: Yellow flag on Teredo tunneling pseudo interface in Device Manager

Windows 7: Yellow flag on Teredo tunneling pseudo interface in Device Manager

I have installed the Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. And every thing works fine except one thing that Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface which is showing the yellow flag in the device manager. I have gone through the properties of the same and come got that it is showing "This device cannot start. (Code 10)". If any one knows about this then please let me know the same. Thank you.

Re: Windows 7: Yellow flag on Teredo tunneling pseudo interface in Device Manager

Yellow flag shows that the driver for the device is not installed ir not working properly which might be the issue in case of your Teredo tunneling pseudo interface that is showing the same. I will advise you to install the driver for the Teredo tunneling pseudo interface which might be missing from the system and getting the same error. So install the driver and resolve your issue.

Re: Windows 7: Yellow flag on Teredo tunneling pseudo interface in Device Manager

It can be also possible that the Windows 7 is not supporting the compatibility with the Network adapter of yours. It is not compatible with the Windows 7 and that is why not supporting the driver for the same. So if you can then check whether the network Adapter of yours is compatible with the Windows 7 or not.

I will advise you to go to the Windows 7 compatibility center and see whether the device of yours is in the compatibility list or not. If it is in the compat8ibility list then it will run the properly and if it is not then you can not run the same. So first check for the compatibility on the Microsoft site and find the compatibility.

I think that this is the problem with the Windows 7 compatibility issue which is not showing not showing the compatibility with the driver of the Teredo tunneling pseudo interface and that is why you are getting the issue. So it is recommended that you install the latest driver for the network adapter and see whether you are getting it work or not.

If you ask me then i will advise you to install the Windows XP mode which will resolve the issue with the compatibility. I am using the Windows 7 and to run the previous version of the application in the same i have installed the Windows XP mode which is supporting the same. So if you then install the Windows XP mode and work with this.
    How to Install and Configure Virtual Windows XP Mode in Windows 7

If nothing is working for you and you are still having the problem with the same then i will advise you to contact the Microsoft regarding the problem that you are going through and ask about the solution for same. They are having expert available who can help you with the proper solution and can guide you regarding the problem of yours.