Thread: "Memory Management" BSOD can't find the source

"Memory Management" BSOD can't find the source

I got a blue screen and I do not know how to address that I do not know the source of the problem, do anyone help me please, here is what was written in my report and solution:
    Event Name the problem: BlueScreen
    OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 3084
    Additional information on the problem
    BCCode: 7a
    BCP1: C04EF048
    BCP2: C000000E
    BCP3: 4BA4F8C0
    BCP4: 9DE09600
    OS Version: 6_0_6000
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1.
    Please help.

Re: "Memory Management" BSOD can't find the source

These errors are generally difficult to locate and can have various causes. However there is some clarification here. If you encounter such a problem, you can check in all cases the cooling of your machine, and in particular the microprocessor. A bad computer cools very frequently causes errors of this type. You can also test your RAM, it also often involved in this type of problem. You also can delete, disable or reinstall drivers. These can be viewed in the Device Manager in My Computer (right click), Property, Equipment, Device Manager.

A process or a driver of grain-mode has tried to access a memory location without authorization. This Stop error is typically caused by hardware or software is defective or incompatible. The name of the device management module offensive often appears in the stop error and can provide an important clue to solve the problem. If the error message points to a device or a specific category of devices, try removing or replacing devices in that category. If this Stop error appears during Setup, suspect a driver conflict, a service system, a virus scanner, or backup program. This KB314063 may show you the direction.

It occurs if Windows If unable to access the volume containing the initialization class. But if you receive this message while updating to Vista, make sure you have compatible drivers for the disk controller and also the control recheck wiring and make sure it is configured correctly. If you reuse drivers ATA-66 or ATA-100, make sure you have a cable -connector 80, and not the cable standard 40-connector IDE. Install KB297185 and KB315403 on.

The Windows kernel detected an illegal or unknown processor instruction, often the result of violations and invalid memory access caused by drivers or faulty hardware devices. The error message often identifies the device driver or offensive. If the error occurs immediately after installing a driver or service, try to neutralize or remove the new addition.

Because most likely a hardware failure, such as memory chips defective, improperly adjusted the memory modules, a CPU malfunction, or failure in your fan or power supply are likely reasons for this BSOD. The can also occur if you have overclocked your CPU. The message gives more details. For more help see the KB137539. This indicated that a poorly written driver is asking for your computer memory large amounts of grain. The troubleshooting suggestions are identical to those found in message STOP 0x3F. KB256004 will help you.