Thread: USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller for Windows 7 (64-bit)

USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller for Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am using Windows 7 64 bit system. I am not able to find driver for USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller. Due to this I am not able to install EasyCap video capture device. I was using thing on my old laptop which has Windows XP in it. But now in my desktop system the same is not working. I got message saying the hardware might not work properly. I tried Vista drivers also but nothing worked.

Re: USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller for Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am looking for a driver capable of operating under Win XP. In fact the pilot Syntek 1160 installs fairly easily on Windows XP but the same asks me for a driver for USB 2.0 video capture controller on Windows 7 that I do not have. I am trying to locate the same but could not found. I need help to install the same but could not find any support on Windows update.

I had also purchased EasyCap. It came with Ulead Video Studio 10 and the some worked nicely. In most there is no problems with Ulead because it worked in on my Windows XP system. You might try to run the same under compatibility mode and hope that can be installed if you are lucky or else that will not work. Try the official site for the same and you might get the drivers.

I had found new driver installed on my system and connected the module to the USB EasyCap. It seems that before this was not working fine with the supplied extension cable. I am trying to use the same on Windows XP where it is working but the same has issue on Windows 7. Due to old interface system and drives this does not support Windows 7 64 bit.

I have a similar device with me and I have a similar system with me. I think the Ulead Studio is the best one for this. When you buy the pack you get the software with the same. It came with ArcSoft and not it is not working at all. I am trying to use Ulead Studio for the same and I found there is some compatible issue with the same. Try Ulead if possible get the new version it is the best one.

I just read this topic because I intend to buy this kind of external video capture card but for a different reason. I would like to install my security camera which is wireless receiver and connect the camera to the card to the pc to record via a software captures any movement in the field of vision of camera. I am going to install Windows XP on virtual box and then try the same.

In my case the software installation went smoothly and the recognition was synteck on Ulead. The only problem is that when I start the capture. I forgot to mention that the EasyCap is connected to a VHS VCR and although I have no preview. I am not getting any picture and sound from my system. I had tried lots of troubleshooting techniques for the same but this is not possible to use in Windows 7.

unsure Re: USB 2.0 Video Capture Controller for Windows 7 (64-bit)

In my case the software installation went smoothly and the recognition was synteck on Ulead. The only problem is that when I start the capture. I forgot to mention that the EasyCap is connected to a VHS VCR and although I have no preview. I am not getting any picture and sound from my system. I had tried lots of troubleshooting techniques for the same but this is not possible to use in Windows 7.