Thread: Live Mesh won't install/uninstall

Live Mesh won't install/uninstall

Live Mesh is not working properly on my system i am not confident whether it is installed correctly or not. Because i usually get an error message which states that Live Mesh cannot be installed because it is already installed. Also i am not able to uninstall the Live Mesh on my system. For your information i have just started to use windows Live Mesh What is going on i Just cannot make out please help me in this regard.

Re: Live Mesh won't install/uninstall

For those who do not know or who have just started using the windows Live Mesh, Live Mesh is a Microsoft service whose principle is to offer 5GB of storage space on the Cloud. The big difference with other WebDrive is that this time we can install an agent are on the PC that will access the Virtual disk and synchronize with the PC.

Sounds like and agent is installed on the machines involved account LiveMesh. So it would be better if On the web portal you try to create the virtual directories. The directory appears on the desktop PCs connected with the agent Also remember to define that the type of synchronization with each machine should be unique.

I have tried a number of fixes but even though i am not able to get this problem fixed and also i got an error message which states that it Can't run using elevated account. Moreover i am not able to uninstall or repair it and the installation also does not works. I removed all the registry keys but this too won't start so please help me to get rid of the problem. Thanks for replying me.

The Working through an online server part of its problem: availability, download speed. Synchronization eliminates them completely, by downloading once and for all the file locally, it becomes fully accessible. After you mean if there are other online storage solutions that allows integration of storage space in the browser. Remember that a product in Beta stage, there is still much change to expect on this product.

Change Proxy in IE for a proxy to direct . Enable Windows Update and do an update to the Windows Update client (without the patch). This requires editing the registry and change the following key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows \ WindowsUpdate \ AU \ NoAutoUpdate (put 0)
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows \ WindowsUpdate \ DisableWindowsUpdateAccess (Set 0)

Install Livemesh.exe

Live Mesh won't install/uninstall

I need to understand how to install/uninstall Windows Live Mesh. But I have managed to do what I see as obvious :allow friends to view my files but Centralize and synchronize its data, software, its settings and its RSS feeds and making them available on all its computers and mobile devices connected to the Internet: this is what promises Live Mesh. Please help.

For those who do not know, Live Mesh is a Microsoft service whose principle is to offer 5GB of storage space on the Cloud. The big difference with other WebDrive is that this time we can install an agent are on the PC that will access the Virtual disk and synchronize with the PC. An agent is installed on the machines involved ( http://mesh.com )
    * we parametrize account LiveMesh
    * On the web portal would create the virtual directories
    * These directory appear on the desktop PCs connected to the agent
    * We defined the type of synchronization with each machine .

Check the steps:
    * Change Proxy in IE for a proxy to direct
    * Enable Windows Update and do an update to the Windows Update client ( without the patch )
    * This requires editing the registry and change the following key :
    * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows \ WindowsUpdate \ AU \ NoAutoUpdate (put 0)
    * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows \ WindowsUpdate \ DisableWindowsUpdateAccess (Set 0 )
    * Install Livemesh.exe.

Here in my Live Mesh network I have 3 devices (devices): MacBook, PC-OF-YVESROGER (currently offline) and PC-OF-Yves and I will remove this PC. To remove a device, select Options and select remove device from Live Mesh (remove the device in Live Mesh). To confirm the deletion click remove. The PC-TO-Yves is no longer part of Live Mesh network. If you go to the device you removed, the Live Mesh software will ask if you want to register the device (here the PC Yves). To not include the PC, click cancel. The files that were deleted are not synchronized, but they are no longer attached to the network Live Mesh.

Live Mesh is a program to install on PC , Mac or compatible mobile phones , Windows Mobile 6 and 6.1 . Other mobile will have access to the Live Desktop via a browser and Mobile Version Site but can not synchronize files . Although the service My Phone Recently launched was not as much storage capacity (200MB ) and not allow to sync the My Documents folder in addition to data specific to phones, the My Phone application could easily enter the scheme and replace a Mesh Current application of Live Mesh for Mobile.

You need to Save yourself first service with your Windows Live ID at www.mesh.com (Sign in) . Click Add Device then Use Live Mesh for mobile devices. You will have a link to download installer. Transfer the cab file into your mobile and open it to install Live Mesh . You can also install directly from the browser of your mobile mesh.com through the link at the bottom of page after you login . The application asks you first your Windows Live ID . Check the boxes for her to remember your username , or password that automatically connects you to start.

This requires editing the registry and change the following key :
    * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows \ WindowsUpdate \ AU \ NoAutoUpdate (put 0)
    * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows \ WindowsUpdate \ DisableWindowsUpdateAccess (Set 0 )
    * Install Livemesh.exe.
    use some software which has an uninstaller (reginout) that may help u