Thread: Photoshop not working with windows 7

Photoshop not working with windows 7

Hello,
    I wonder if Adobe Photoshop CS4 is compatible with Windows 7? For I would buy a laptop with Windows 7, but if Adobe Photoshop CS4 is not compatible with Windows 7 then I would choose another laptop with a different operating system. Please let me know if Photoshop works with windows 7 or not? Thank you for your replies.

Re: Photoshop not working with windows 7

Nothing to do with your hard drive, Adobe CS4 is a professional software is very resource-hungry processor, memory, RAM, graphics card, nothing to do with the capacity of hard drive it very little or 50GB to 1TB CS4 cares long as it's a mini hard drive 7200.

I also have PhotoShop and it works on my laptop that Asus X5DIJ to 3GB of RAM and a 128MB graphics card and Intel 450 CS4 works not even need a computer as powerful as the majority say it.

Is the rotation speed of a hard drive correct? The computer shows me that you will really suffer for the Poor CS4 with a celeron 900. I think you do not realize Photoshop CS4 package is a professional who needs a powerful machine to "run"!. A computer superstore has going above a range, is for software that is much more greedy and is generally used for games. If you plan to do some photo processing invested in a desktop computer and not a laptop and if you do not want to ruin there CS4 with Gimp.

Everything is true to what has been said here. Let me explain: CS4 will work on a small laptop config-if you are working on a single software suite. Do not expect to create a website for example by trying to switch from Photoshop to Flash, flash dreamveawer using bridge! Because that actually there will be a good chance that the machine will suffer. But you can work without problems on PS CS4 if you use it at an amateur level. This applies to all software suite. You should be very patient if you want to make for example, make a batch of 30 or 50 pictures, or apply a rendering in After Effects! This does not mean that it will be impossible! So for you to judge how and at what level you wish to use Adobe programs.

Abandons photoshop Up or legal manner on this forum but it does not short of piracy, if you tried GIMP is free good it requires a large config but if you stay I think it reasonable that happen photoshop. If your not too many better ways you splatter a tower and not a laptop!

I am working with my computer CS4, I decided to switch to a laptop (essential for the job), and I for the Asus GX-TY004V.
    for info:
    intel Core 2 Quad Q 9000
    6GB memory
    1TB HDD
    nvidia Geforce GTX 260 1GB dedicated M
    Windows 7 Home Premium

I have no info on the # of laps, but you who seem to know, what do you think?
    Thank you in advance for your valuable advice.