Thread: Microsoft Picture It pro for free

Microsoft Picture It pro for free

Hello,
    I have a software picture it! Photo Premium 9. I have a pro photo. Is this possible and can be downloaded for free. If you can let me know any other information regarding this topic it would be a great help as I need some software like picture it, but it should be free. Thank you for your replies in advance.

Re: Microsoft Picture It pro for free

I have Picture it 2002 software that has always worked without a problem, suddenly when opening the file "my pictures" it the following error message: "Microsoft Visual C + + Runtime Library Runtime Error Program: C \ Program Files \ Picture It! 2002 \ Pip.exe, abnormal program termination. I uninstalled and reinstalled it without success picture, I install on another hard drive (I use hard drives in a removable prior ) the result is the same can someone help me?

I have the same problem as you and can not do anything more when I open picture when I open it and a photo they say runtime error
    Code:
    program: c: \ program files \ microsoft picture it! 2002 \ Pip.exe
    Abnormal program termination, you could give me a solution I would be reconnaissance.

I had this problem on windows vista and I could not open the software. I found a simple way to solve it: simply do not open from shortcuts created the software (on the desktop or start menu) but directly in Programs or Program Files / Picture it (or name of the software other) and open the application. If you have Windows Vista you can just type in the search bar of the start menu: pip. And you click on the result that comes out (the application).

I am looking for editing software I already use the software picture it! 2003, a program very well or do I find it's very important. (Another software picture it! Interest me too)

Regarding the problem of picture it, I have also had this problem after changing configuration based Core 2 Duo, may be a bug in a mismatch? The fact remains that I found the solution, the problem come from a DLL. I have downloaded the update on the Microsoft website, but when one tries to install, an error occurs. Just then extract the files from the EXE and DLL pipcore6.dll recover in order to replace the original one in the folder program files / microsoft picture it 2002.

I did what you said on the blog, but when I open Microsoft Picture it 2002 now all is well up to open my photo project, before I had the same error as the other is: Error pip. exe, so I replace the dll file as you mention taking it on the Microsoft links, and now the proposed "freeze" and I can not do anything, do you have another solution please?

I'm a newbie here....Where is Microsoft Picture It pro for free download site?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Myxtyplx View Post
    I'm a newbie here....Where is Microsoft Picture It pro for free download site?
    Thanks.
    I think that you can download the Microsoft Picture It pro for free from here, through an windows update. Or else search it on the net on google and you will get it for sure.

Thank you very much for that info. I have PI 9 but it was getting a bit buggy after the 8 yrs. I've been using it.

I gave "Gimp" a short trial but the software is almost as hard to get used to as Photoshop so I dumped it.

PiT is such a compact, powerful and user friendly pgm.....I really like it. One of the few best things to come out of Microsoft IMHO.