Thread: How do I install Internet Explorer 8 32 bit on Windows 7 64 bit Computer???

How do I install Internet Explorer 8 32 bit on Windows 7 64 bit Computer???

I have recently upgraded to the Windows7 64bit from windows XP. When i finishing the installation of upgrades , it cleaned out the windows XP files previously . Adobe Flash Player 10.1 is not yet present and the 10.0 version will not be install within the a 64bit operating system. It states that it will be executed within the 32bit browser environment . When I have done the copying of simple Transfer components back, there is no IE8(32bit) version showing there. How can I find it as 32bit version and get this installed within the 64bit operating system ?

Re: How do I install Internet Explorer 8 32 bit on Windows 7 64 bit Computer???

Form the 64-bit OS, the 32-bit Internet Explorer has been involved . Just move to the start menu =>All program=>Accessories, you will get 32 bit Internet Explorer. If you need to configure and make it as default,then you need to go with the steps suggested :

1. Click on the "Start" and click on the "Control Panel".
    2. From the Category, click on the Program.
    3. Click on the "Default Programs”.
    4. Select “Associate a file type or protocol with a program”.
    5. Just go down and click .mht type.
    6. Click Change program and select Internet Explorer (32-bit) to browse up the .mht files.
    7. Check out “Always use the selected program to open this kind of file”.
    8. Click on the OK button to save the changes.

Windows 7 64-bit popped out-of-the-box with the Internet Explorer 8 in the 32-bit and 64-bit computer system . Unless you explicitly open up the IE8 64-bit, you are mostly working with the 32-bit version.

By default, IE8 32-bit automatically executes when you launch up the browser from any one of the below suggested destinations:

1- Quick Launch toolbar
    2- Desktop
    3- Start menu
    4- A hyperlink or a file type which is binded with the Internet Explorer

If you need to find out that which one version is running now then you have to go for Help => About Internet Explorer window. The 64-bit version will provide that it is the 64-bit based version.

The major differences within the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Internet Explorer is that the implementation effects of the toolbar add-ins and Microsoft ActiveX controls. For instance, 32-bit toolbar add-ins seems not feasible to go with the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer.Such add-ins include the MSN toolbar, the AOL toolbar, the eBay toolbar, and the Google toolbar. You are able to perform the installation of 32-bit toolbars within the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer. However, the 32-bit toolbars will not be displayed within the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer.

when you launch the Setup of the specified program for the 32-bit Google toolbar within the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer, the Google Setup automatically closes down the 64-bit Internet Explorer window in the default behavior . The Google Setup program browses up a new 32-bit Internet Explorer window when setup got finished . The Google toolbar shows in the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer, and the toolbar moves properly without any issues . The 32-bit Google toolbar is not installed within the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

You have to Download the Source from the INTERNET.Now run the Setup file in the Given folder and click on the Setup File of Internet Explorer.no Follow The Instruction Which are on the Screen.

I have just bought a computer system which is installed with the windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit operating system . Internet Explorer 8 is loaded with 32 bit and 64 bit. I can't move to open up any web page when i am using IE8 x32, but IE8 x64 looking fine to go without any issues . The actual issue is that IE8 x32 defaults when the browser is required to be accessed from different programs (like registering a components, logging on to a programs site and many more), and the page will not get opened. I am not getting any option to configure up the default browser as IE8 x64. I don't consider that x32 is intended on being non-supported with the windows Vista x64, but apparently it is, so would you suggest me to eliminate x32 and configure up x64 as the default browser?