Thread: Chkdsk error (766f6c756d652e63 3f1) on windows 7 system reserved partition

Chkdsk error (766f6c756d652e63 3f1) on windows 7 system reserved partition

I am out of station for a few days. On my return yesterday when I turned on the PC , it has made a scandisk displaying " chdsk checks the files Step 1 of 3 ....." and " correction of minor errors ....", then it crashed. I restarted and then the start was done properly and I used different software. The shutdown was then carried out correctly. By cons this morning, even circus ... After reboot , this time the message is ERR. Play hard . Make CTRL + ALT + SUP to restart the computer , but nothing helped . The message loop back .... Chkdsk error (766f6c756d652e63 3f1) on windows 7 system reserved partition. Please help.

Re: Chkdsk error (766f6c756d652e63 3f1) on windows 7 system reserved partition

The CHKDSK command creates and displays a report on the status of a disk based file system (NTFS , FAT32, etc. . ). It also allows to detect and correct any errors.No need to learn more or to dwell on the various parameters used : no need to complicate things!This solution is by far the easiest because it does not need to intervene via thePrompt. To run the check, open theComputer ( My Computer) and then right click on the partition of your choice - the procedure is identical for all of your partitions , then click Properties. Then go to the tab Tools. There, click on the button Check now ... Section Error Checking.

This method is nothing more complicated than the previous one but uses a command available via the Command Prompt. To do this , enter cmd.exe in the search field Start menu then click the link name. Screenshot - Start Menu , entering the command cmd.exe. Enter the following code in the newly opened window . It is in fact an order confining itself to run the Check Disk tool - abbreviated CHKDSK , while allowing the parameters f and r for the partition C:
    chkdsk / f / r C :
    You can change the partition to replace C : with the letter of your choice.
    As for the visual method , you can run the check until all files are not used which requires restart . Simply enter a O for Yes then press the Entrance.
    Restart the PC.
    At the end of the process, a report will indicate perhaps that the system has recovered from the disk for bad sectors . If this is the case , your hard disk has a minor concern of data loss. To have a clean heart , perform a second audit . If the report shows you the loss of new sectors , so I recommend you to backup your important data.

I advise you to scan through the advanced options menu of Windows, Command Prompt in safe mode . If you don ' come not start Windows , restart the PC with the installation DVD , click on "Install Now "then click on " repair the computer . A window appears , click on " Command Prompt " . In the window, steps : chkdsk / F to check and correct errors on the disc .
    Volume: eg C: Specifies the drive letter ( followed by a colon), Command chkdsk is followed by a space and a slash. Default chkdsk / F. The C: partition will be corrected. If you want to do a scan of the D: partition , type : CHKDSK D: / F.

I still can not boot from the hard disk, what I did: FDISK / MBR from WinCommander , without result , except delete the volume name the current situation: I have a software package including my " System Rescue CD " Linux (but I do not understand a damn ) , I'll have the Ultimate Boot CD and have already made attempts with Disk Commander 1.1. Partition Magic refuses to make changes due to error 1516, but I can access my files without too many problems (eg yesterday with a CD in, I found my PC functionality as a miracle ... but since I tried booting in safe mode , that will not boot more).

The booting the Windows XP CD and accessing the Recovery Console , I noticed that the file C : \ boot.ini, although this was illegible. I also have checked ( as in my previous problems ) that the c: \ windows \ system32 \ config, containing records systems were damaged and inaccessible. After a chkdsk , the directory c : \ windows \ system32 \ config has " been reconstituted , but of course with blank records.The boot.ini , it had simply disappeared. I did not even attempt to repair , but I rather start a re -location of the image of C partition ( DriveImageXml in Bart -PE). I took the opportunity to keep the directory FOUND.000The result of retrieving files by Chkdsk.