Thread: Firewire 1394 not able to cope under Windows 7

Firewire 1394 not able to cope under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is with the Firewire 1394 that I have installed. It is not able to cope well with the application or device that is been attached. I do not know what could have been the problem. Please do help me out so that I can make the change to be functioned. Hope to get a solution in order to get the Sony handycam to be synchronized well.

Re: Firewire 1394 not able to cope under Windows 7

Look out for the Bios chipset that it should cope well with the same and make the thing to be processed well and function. It would be better for you. So do look and make the changes to be worked and processed as needed. It will then get the changes to be function and make the desired application to get worked as needed. So do check out and work as needed.

There is a possibility that the drivers are not configured is not proper and hence this is the reason you are not able to work well. So do check for the same and make the ailments to be fulfilled well and function as required. This will then make the change to be function as required. As it is been done you may then be able to process and function as needed. Hope to get processed as suggested.

Try to run the system under safe mode and then check out by functioning as needed. It will be better for you. This is because it may be that the application is not much compatible and hence you need to work well which will be better to get sort the issue and function. So do check out and work. I hope this will be better for you. Look for the change it will be better as required.

You can process a clean boot service and then make the change which will be better to get the change that is needed. You need to type msconfig and then hit enter. As it is done you need to work well by choose Hide all Microsoft service and then disable the service and then make the changes that is needed. It will be better for you. I hope this will then make better change for you.

Make a clean installation of the operating system and then work which will be optimal that is essential that is needed. So format the system and then function which will be better fir you. So do look out and then process. It would make the thing to be functioned. I hope it will be better for you to get the things work in your way. Do look out.