Thread: MSN freezing on Windows 7

MSN freezing on Windows 7

I bought a new one laptop,before few months with barely anything on the same . I am currently working with the wireless internet of my dorms and in the last two or three weeks or more than that , it is gotten really worst with the MSN freezing. It will freeze for near about three seconds, or more than that and then got so delay... And even received as "Not responding" where i have to exit from the MSN properly from the Task Manager. What could be the problem in this case..

Re: MSN freezing on Windows 7

I got something related to the connection issue and I am thinking that it may cause the issue. Have you tried to use your system in different place where the net is processed fine ?There maybe, it can fix the issue and recover the MSN. There are some programs can prevent the MSN to run properly . You can issue the clean booting to find out whether there is a issue or what and where .

According to me, this should be connection problem rather than somebody to perform with the programs on the system considering this performed in well manner before now. It lags when I choose the MSN chat window from diffreent window, just as the Firefox. Or I can implement there and just be idling on the system waiting for somebody to read/type and it suddenly lagging . I considered that it had to perform with the Ads in the msn main window, but it is lagging so quickly to be when the ads got configured/refresh (sat and watched it ago).

I suddenly got an issue which seems so weired. I have installed windows 7 operating system and as well as MSN is installed . when I click on the emotions specified within the msn emotions section, msn got freezes instantly. Do you all have any idea about this ? By the way , it is a properly legal version of Windows and is continuously in the updated environment and also there is no viruses at all..

I also received the same version as you are running with - only it is an OEM version that stinks because the software compatible and this is seriously lacking. I have only had the simialr issue that you are running with the same when I attempt to work with an externally applied group of the emoticons. They tend to be nasty little part of task , that really make working with the MSN a pain in the butt. If you are working anything which is not the product launched by MS then get rid of this. Failing that, not a clue on this one .

It has only began to be happen with the RC release, it was going fine on the 7100 . In some cases, MSN will got freezes and I am unable to work with this for about some minute and then after came back into the normal mode. This is not such type of regular occurred issue but comes up more than I would like it to. I have also running with the MSNPlus addon and a-patch installation.