Thread: Genuine activation failed on my both computer for Office 2007 and office 2003

Genuine activation failed on my both computer for Office 2007 and office 2003

Hello everybody! I want to install Office 2003 Pro on Windows Vista home Premium and it does not work. Autorun mode, a message says "this operation requires elevation". If I explore and setup, the, setup told me that the file is missing E2561404.CAB What do I do now throwing my computer. I have also tried to install this on a new system. Genuine activation failed on my both computer for Office 2007 and office 2003.

Re: Genuine activation failed on my both computer for Office 2007 and office 2003

Hello to you all, I bought an Acer laptop with Windows Vista. When I install Office 2003 a message says: "Error executing file. Cd1 - professional \ setup.exe. The requested operation requires elevation" Can you tell me what it is and what should I do in order to get office 2003 installed on my laptop. Thank you in advance

Re: Genuine activation failed on my both computer for Office 2007 and office 2003

You should go in the workplace, you to do "explore" in the drive or you have your Office 2003 installation CD. At this point, you look for the setup and you do right click then execute the same with administrative privileges. And that's it! (Demand for higher means that you can not execute this command unless you are in admin, or at least have the necessary permissions to your spot).

I would suggest you to perform the following steps
    • Click the start Menu button and then select all programs.
    • Then search for the internet explorer
    • Right click over the internet explorer and choose "Run as administrator".
    • Now you will be asked a question in a new message box choose allow this will help you to start internet explorer you to choose the administrative privileges.
    • Now Copy and paste the following in the url or your brpowsers address bar http://www.microsoft.com/genuine .
    • This will take you to the windows genuine website and in the browser window click "validate windows" Button.

Office 2003 was my personal property installed in my vista premium (maybe because the two are official else. The only problem which i face with this is that whenever i try to open Word or Excel it asks every time to accept the EULA. what I do and I have activated my version and via the internet is like if someone has an idea please help

The Solution to this problem is that you should check whether the session was a good administrator session or otherwise. Therefore it is necessary to check the rights of the session and open a trivial programs office suite as an administrator. Click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Office, right-click an Office program, click Run as administrator, and then click Continue and Click I Accept.