Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot copy images with Windows Live Photo Gallery

Windows Software

Old 10-08-2010

Cannot copy images with Windows Live Photo Gallery

Hello,
I have the problem as with windows image gallery, unable to save the changes, make a copy of "Windows Live Photo Gallery to encountered a problem"? Also it is impossible to copy the image from my account. Would someone have the solution. If any one else have encountered this problem? And has a solution for this then please post back. Thanks for your replies.

Old 10-08-2010

Re: Cannot copy images with Windows Live Photo Gallery

I have a problem with my windows live photo gallery of videos that I walk well before and since I have sound but no picture I unfortunately due to poor handling but I can not find what I uninstall then reinstall him but this does not always black and the video. Is there any one who can help me with this.
Old 10-08-2010

Hello,
Photo gallery opens by importing the folder "my pictures" / partition "C". But my photos are on "Photos" / partition "D". How to plan photo gallery for pictures of importance "D" / "picture"? (I have plenty of room on "D" but not "C"). I think even you should try the above and see if this works for you, if not the what is the error you are getting?
See if this thread helps you
Better Photo Managing with Windows Live Photo Gallery
Old 10-08-2010

My problem with Windows Photo Gallery is that it disappeared to. I put the pictures in a slide show on the desktop, between the clock and the calendar and I noticed their absence. Maybe I made a manip and is deleted by the gallery? The problem is that I emptied the trash. Can I revert back my images? Are there any chances of this?
Old 10-08-2010

Hello!
you lend me a USB key on which there are photos of very important problem. I can read only the motivation photos to the photo gallery windows tells me that the file format is not supported or that I do not have the latest updates. The format of photos and the same as any others that I can read and my computer tells me there is no update, my computer is vista.
Old 25-08-2010

I have a problem with keywords there are at least thirty, when I clicked there are no pictures, since I normally have nothing saved I delete the line disappears and then reappears and I can not get rid of
Old 26-08-2010

Hello! you lend me a USB key on which there are photos of very important problem = I can read only the motivation photos to the photo gallery windows tells me that the file format is not supported or that I do not have the latest updates. The format of photos and the same as any others that I can read and my computer tells me there is no update, my pc is vista. help me if you like me

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,